I'm Tyrux, Paladin of Purity, AMA

Grand Paladin Tyrux

Empress of Light
So I thought I'd do one of these things. I'm Grand Paladin Tyrux, also known as Hero of Terra, Paladin of Purity, ULiopleurodon, etc. Ask me anything! You can ask Tyrux a question in-character, or you can ask me a question (so kind of like Samrux's AMA). Let the questions (and answers) commence!

Why hello there.

Would you rather have a mustache that talks on it's own accord or butthair that makes fart noises 24/7

Would you rather have ear hair that makes annoying noises all day all week or nosehair that smells of death and worse

if you could add or improve anything to your body(extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles) what would it be and why?

How would you imagine your life to be if you had tastebuds in your butthole?

if you could bring the things you draw to life, what would you draw and why?

if you could have any super power, what would you do with them?

Vampires or werewolves?

Dogs or cats?

Would you like to see a Shrek vanity in Terraria?

If you encountered a walking, talking banana down the street, how would you call your new bestest friend?

If you rolled up inside a pizza to become a human pizza burrito, would you be a happy human pizza burrito?

Do you like pizza?

If you could take the place of an inanimate object of choice, becoming able to decide when you'd open/close (in case of a door) , what would you be and why?

If you woke up one day and found yourself having entered another reality; where everything is completely different, however with the same people in it, where they have no knowledge of previous reality, while you do.. What would you do?

If you had to pick 1 youtube song video to be your theme, what video would it be?

If you had a small portal you could reach into that enabled you to retrieve any object fitting through it, both fictional and real, what would you take and why? (imagine the portal-hole to be the size of a missing brick in a brick wall)

What would you have if you gained the powers and abilities from the last character you played as?

if you could have any mythical creature (dragons and :red:) as a pet as loyal and peaceful as a dog, what would it be and why?

If you had a split personality, and each one controlled 1 half of your face, which of you would do what?

If you could pick any mask to replace your current face with, what mask would it be?

If you were the cause of the apocalypse, how would you do it?

If one night you just couldn't fall asleep, and ended up gaming all night... Then find the morning outside to be absolutely quiet, no birds singing, no dogs barking, no cars, no transit.. like everyone else vanished.. What would you do and why?

Why hello there.

Would you rather have a mustache that talks on it's own accord or butthair that makes fart noises 24/7

Would you rather have ear hair that makes annoying noises all day all week or nosehair that smells of death and worse

if you could add or improve anything to your body(extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles) what would it be and why?

How would you imagine your life to be if you had tastebuds in your butthole?

if you could bring the things you draw to life, what would you draw and why?

if you could have any super power, what would you do with them?

Vampires or werewolves?

Dogs or cats?

Would you like to see a Shrek vanity in Terraria?

If you encountered a walking, talking banana down the street, how would you call your new bestest friend?

If you rolled up inside a pizza to become a human pizza burrito, would you be a happy human pizza burrito?

Do you like pizza?

If you could take the place of an inanimate object of choice, becoming able to decide when you'd open/close (in case of a door) , what would you be and why?

If you woke up one day and found yourself having entered another reality; where everything is completely different, however with the same people in it, where they have no knowledge of previous reality, while you do.. What would you do?

If you had to pick 1 youtube song video to be your theme, what video would it be?

If you had a small portal you could reach into that enabled you to retrieve any object fitting through it, both fictional and real, what would you take and why? (imagine the portal-hole to be the size of a missing brick in a brick wall)

What would you have if you gained the powers and abilities from the last character you played as?

if you could have any mythical creature (dragons and :red:) as a pet as loyal and peaceful as a dog, what would it be and why?

If you had a split personality, and each one controlled 1 half of your face, which of you would do what?

If you could pick any mask to replace your current face with, what mask would it be?

If you were the cause of the apocalypse, how would you do it?

If one night you just couldn't fall asleep, and ended up gaming all night... Then find the morning outside to be absolutely quiet, no birds singing, no dogs barking, no cars, no transit.. like everyone else vanished.. What would you do and why?

-I guess, a mustache?

-Ear hair probably?

-I have no idea, I guess I'd make myself stronger because it would be more useful :p

-Horrible

-A dinosaur. Because dinosaurs.

-Probably keep them secret and use them when necessary (or when they're useful :p)

-Werewolves I suppose

-Cats!

-No, he's not allowed to turn the Purity into a swamp :p

-With a banana

-If I did it willingly for some strange reason, I guess?

-I love pizza.

-The vault door that holds most of the United States money :p Or a door thing that keeps things inside a vault in Area 51 (theoretically of course)

-I would probably try to convince my close friends/immediate family of the truth, and try to find a way back to my reality

-Radioactive is pretty badass

-A wand, from the Harry Potter universe probably

-The power to break blocks, place blocks, enchant stuff, jump a meter high and carry an insane amount of things at once

-Probably a big blue dragon, because dragons are awesome.

-I have no idea

-I dunno. I guess a Minecraft Steve head wouldn't be so bad :p

-I'd probably be an idiot scientist that cloned dinosaurs, or ripped a hole in the spacetime continuum and let all kinds of crazy stuff in

-I imagine I'd travel around to try and find some kind of life, and if I didn't have any luck I'd stock up on supplies and head back to my house.

Are you really feeling it?
Is the future yours to decide?
Have you got a good rhythm going?

-Umm, yes? Maybe? I dunno

-Depends on if you mean my future or the future of the world. My future, I think I'll do an alright job on controlling it, I probably have a very small impact on the future as a whole

-Not really, no :p

Why didn't you ever follow me back? ;(
I didn't? I'm a horrible person, there's your follow.

Great Questions
Who has been the most important person in your life? Can you tell me about him or her?

What was the happiest moment of your life? The saddest?

Who has been the biggest influence on your life? What lessons did that person teach you?

Who has been the kindest to you in your life?

What are the most important lessons you've learned in life?

What is your earliest memory?

What is your favorite memory of me?

Are there any funny stories your family tells about you that come to mind?

Are there any funny stories or memories or characters from your life that you want to tell me about?

What are you proudest of?

When in life have you felt most alone?

If you could hold on to one memory from your life forever, what would that be?

How has your life been different than what you'd imagined?

How would you like to be remembered?

Do you have any regrets?

What does your future hold?

What are your hopes for what the future holds for me? For my children?

If this was to be our very last conversation, is there anything you'd want to say to me?

For your great great grandchildren listening to this years from now: is there any wisdom you'd want to pass on to them? What would you want them to know?

Is there anything that you've never told me but want to tell me now?

Is there something about me that you've always wanted to know but have never asked?

Back
Top Bottom