tModLoader imkSushi's Death Counters Mod

How awesome is this mod?

• Total voters

imkSushi

Eater of Worlds
This mod does what it says on the tin. You die, and the death counter goes up.
Your death count is displayed when you enter the world, and all the death counts (of all the players and total for the world) are displayed when anyone dies.
Works in multiplayer, and with all other mods.

Commands:
/deathcounters announce - displays each player's death count
/deathcounters leaderboard - displays a leaderboard of who has died the least
/deathcounters players - displays each players playerNumber
/deathcounters add <playerNumber> <valueToAdd> - adds the specified value onto the deathcount of the specified player

And that is all there is too it.

Download from either the mod browser, or from http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/mods/imkSushisDeathCountersMod.tmod

imkSushisDeathCountersMod.png

Last edited:
Yep. @HappyDays can use the add command to put the death counter to the correct amount at the point in his current series.
Ohhh..oh....oh...I see it......the future of happydays:

while thinking on his new series, on his comments section happy reads about your death counter mod.

happy:NO!..NO!....NOOOOOOOO!!!! Im not gonna use that mod not matter what you people said.

3 Hours later

comment section
all subscribers menacing happy "were going to unsubscribe to your channel if you dont use this In all your future series"

10 minutes later happydays subscribers have unsubscribed to his channel.

happy: FINE I'll do it.

Is there a way I could remove deaths from the deathcounter?
Yep, '/deathcounters players' says what the player'Numbers are, and '/deathcounters add <playerNumber> <valueToAdd>' means you can change your deathcount. You can remove deaths by making <valueToAdd> negative.

Back
Top Bottom