tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Hmm. Seems to be a problem with the Sky Unrest Potion. I think I may be able to fix it.

What mods do you and @Saikoureality have enabled?
I have Thorium, Prefixes for Enemies, Khaelis's Potion Expansion, Cosmetic Variety, Yoyo Overload, Yoyo Expansion, Even More Modifiers, your mod, Zoaklen, Summoner's Association, MaxStack+, and Easy Terraria.

My friend and I encountered an issue with the drops add-on. We farmed King Slime for a while and got zero Ninja Pants from the bags. Suspecting a bug I gave myself and opened 50 more bags and, once again, not a one had the pants. Just thought I'd let you know! :0 Is it missing in the drop table?

EDIT: Also, upon further inspection the mod appears to glitch out BoC (at least in multiplayer) to where it never goes second phase even after the creepers are killed, therefore preventing it from being defeated at all. It interferes with Hiccup251's Class Based RPG mod's level up system as well. All these things were fixed as soon as we disabled the Drops Add-on.

Last edited:
My friend and I encountered an issue with the drops add-on. We farmed King Slime for a while and got zero Ninja Pants from the bags. Suspecting a bug I gave myself and opened 50 more bags and, once again, not a one had the pants. Just thought I'd let you know! :0 Is it missing in the drop table?

EDIT: Also, upon further inspection the mod appears to glitch out BoC (at least in multiplayer) to where it never goes second phase even after the creepers are killed, therefore preventing it from being defeated at all. It interferes with Hiccup251's Class Based RPG mod's level up system as well. All these things were fixed as soon as we disabled the Drops Add-on.
Yeah. I came across the King Slime bug yesterday.

I know that the Drops Add-on can conflict with other mods, and as such, it is an Add-on, not part of the base mod.

Multiplayer is currently a bit glitchy in tModLoader, so I cannot help you there, but I'll see what I can do.

I'm not sure that this is your mod that does this, but while enabled, I had broken a Crimson Heart(the first one in that world). Along with the normal message, the word "Change!" came up in a darker green, like what the "Thank you for installing imksushi's mod". Just curious, does it actually do anything? Or just like an easter egg?

I'm not sure that this is your mod that does this, but while enabled, I had broken a Crimson Heart(the first one in that world). Along with the normal message, the word "Change!" came up in a darker green, like what the "Thank you for installing imksushi's mod". Just curious, does it actually do anything? Or just like an easter egg?
The 'Change' is something I left in by mistake. I used it to check for a particular bug, which I got rid of.

Yeah. I came across the King Slime bug yesterday.

I know that the Drops Add-on can conflict with other mods, and as such, it is an Add-on, not part of the base mod.

Multiplayer is currently a bit glitchy in tModLoader, so I cannot help you there, but I'll see what I can do.

Alrighty, thanks for replying! c: Still love the base mod so will continue using that but we've been too attached to the RPG mod to use the drops add-on. I'll let you know if we find any more bugs. Keep up the great work and good luck with your airport game!

Alrighty, thanks for replying! c: Still love the base mod so will continue using that but we've been too attached to the RPG mod to use the drops add-on. I'll let you know if we find any more bugs. Keep up the great work and good luck with your airport game!
Thanks. btw, I hope to release 2.5.1 on Sunday evening, but if I don't finish it by then, I am busy all of next week, so it won't come for a while.

Hey, I found a little bug where the NPCs don't sell the boss-summoning items. I'm not sure if it's connected to the Drops add-on but they stopped working right after I installed it and uninstalling it doesn't seem to fix.

Edit: Killing the bosses again doesn't seem to fix it, and neither do new worlds.

Last edited:
Hey, I found a little bug where the NPCs don't sell the boss-summoning items. I'm not sure if it's connected to the Drops add-on but they stopped working right after I installed it and uninstalling it doesn't seem to fix.
3 Questions:
1. Have you defeated the boss you want the summoning item for?
2. Which summoning item is it?
3. What mods do you have installed?

In a few minutes, I am going offline until tomorrow evening, so if you want a response, you better reply asap.

3 Questions:
1. Have you defeated the boss you want the summoning item for?
2. Which summoning item is it?
3. What mods do you have installed?

In a few minutes, I am going offline until tomorrow evening, so if you want a response, you better reply asap.

Just tested everything. None of them seem to work. It might be because of other mods, but they worked a while ago. The only thing new is Drops Addon and Thorium.

Also, I don't mind waiting, so you should rest instead~ :3

Back
Top Bottom