tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

For some bosses, when I use the drops addon mod I don't get the death message and it doesn't count them as killed in the world. And this isn't for modded bosses only, it happened for brain of cthulhu too.
It works if I kill them a second time though but I don't get a treasure bag then.(tested this on the grand thunderbird from thorium)
I tried it on brain of cthulhu now I got the message and I got the treasure bag too.
In conclusion: sometimes you get the treasure bag but you don't get the message, sometimes you get the message but no treasure bag and sometimes you get both.

Last edited:
I would like to have a modded multiplayer playthrough. As such, I am going to host a server for me and a couple others to play on when I (and the other members) are available. It would be mostly vanilla, but with some enhancing mods: BeehivesGalore, BossChecklist, BossHealthBars, BouncyCoins, DyeEasy, DyeUtils, ElementalWeaponEnhancements, HelpfulHotkeys, imkSushisModLite, imkSushisNaturallyOccuringMoonsMod, Infinity, MaxStackPlus, PlayerHealthBar, RecipeBrowser, ShorterRespawn, SolutionsMod, TheLuggage, tWiki, VanillaDyeFix, WingSlot, Wireless, WorldGenPreviewer.

You would have to be trustworthy, and available on most weekdays after 1800GMT for a couple hours.

Oh yeah, and it also includes a very preliminary stripped-down version of 3.0.0 - imkSushi's Mod Lite...

Last edited:
Hello! This is my first time using terraria forum so I'm sorry for any rules that I might have broken by writing this post.
I have been playing terraria with about 14 mods (including yours) and I noticed that there is a lot of items from your mod that seem to be impossible to get (just event starters). But I'm wondering, is there a way to get them that idk, or are they just not implemented yet? Mostly because I want blood moon summon item.

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-15_1-22-57.png
    upload_2016-11-15_1-22-57.png
    432.1 KB · Views: 1,085
Hello! This is my first time using terraria forum so I'm sorry for any rules that I might have broken by writing this post.
I have been playing terraria with about 14 mods (including yours) and I noticed that there is a lot of items from your mod that seem to be impossible to get (just event starters). But I'm wondering, is there a way to get them that idk, or are they just not implemented yet? Mostly because I want blood moon summon item.
I believe most (if not all) of the "impossible to get" items in the imksushi mod are sold by vanilla NPC merchants..so..go talk with them :3

I believe most (if not all) of the "impossible to get" items in the imksushi mod are sold by vanilla NPC merchants..so..go talk with them :3
Yep. But they will all be soon...

So I'm confused, Is the guide doll craftable or not? I've read up on some comments and The guide still does not show up in the crafting menu when I aksed the guide. It's upsetting that I need one emblem and I can't seem to get any Voodoo Demons to show, so I'm kindof stuck.

So I'm confused, Is the guide doll craftable or not? I've read up on some comments and The guide still does not show up in the crafting menu when I aksed the guide. It's upsetting that I need one emblem and I can't seem to get any Voodoo Demons to show, so I'm kindof stuck.
did you check the spreadsheet attached to the main post?

Is there crafting recipes for vitamins? I'm just asking because I can't download the recipes paper for some reason

Then can you actually make one? Its really hard to get vitamins out of crimson underground mobs.. Their drop chance it really high.

2 things, a request and a bug report:
Request: Make it so you can buy celestial slabs(or whatever they're called) from the dryad once you've spent an entire day in an eclipse without dying (or maybe just spend a whole day in an eclipse)
Bug report: (that has probably been stated many times before but whatever i'm saying it anyway) mini meteorites appear underground very often. it's not annoying, it's just rather strange that things can fall from the sky... into the bottom of the planet. at least without leaving a trail of missing blocks or something.

[edit]
when i say "make it so" i don't mean to sound demanding, sorry.

Last edited:
Please make craftable vitamins with 20 ichor with 1 bottle or 20 cursed flames with 1 bottle, depends on the world evil.

Back
Top Bottom