tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

I'm playing with the Calamity mod and this one and I need a modded drop from Plantera, but the treasure bag isn't dropping it. Also, the Golem treasure bag only drops beetle husks and not items.

[edit]
I just saw the comment about treasure bags not dropping modded items. Still doesn't explain the Golem treasure bag thing though
I'll look into it after you submit a bug report:
https://goo.gl/forms/Nw5y9LKMh0l0kZkm2

Hey dude, TModloader has updated, can you update
imkSushi's Mod
to match it, please?

Mod makers are generally aware of TML updates, which can be seen by the post directly above yours. More specially, making copy/paste messages such as this on multiple threads is spammy and could earn you warning marks if it continues, so please refrain from posting such messages.

Mod makers are generally aware of TML updates, which can be seen by the post directly above yours. More specially, making copy/paste messages such as this on multiple threads is spammy and could earn you warning marks if it continues, so please refrain from posting such messages.
excuse dude

Im so hyped once my full list of mods updates... i cant wait.. i just hope other authors will eaither come back or another author will update some of there mods for them

Or i might have to relearn how to code because its been years... and try to make the code changes myself which would be really annoying to do but its probably worth it i guess... (now that i realize how many inactive authors there are on my mod list....)

Or i might have to relearn how to code because its been years... and try to make the code changes myself which would be really annoying to do but its probably worth it i guess... (now that i realize how many inactive authors there are on my mod list....)
My mod is not open source, so you would not be able to update it.

Back
Top Bottom