tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

So, I was just going through the recipes in the recipe browser...the Abeemination recipe is entirely unnecessary. Not only is it more expensive than the current vanilla recipe, since yours is the old one, the current vanilla recipe doesn't need any crafting station, it can be made anywhere, whereas yours is limited to the Hardmode anvil.

Also would like to add I love the name pack.

So, I was just going through the recipes in the recipe browser...the Abeemination recipe is entirely unnecessary. Not only is it more expensive than the current vanilla recipe, since yours is the old one, the current vanilla recipe doesn't need any crafting station, it can be made anywhere, whereas yours is limited to the Hardmode anvil.

Also would like to add I love the name pack.
I wasn't aware of that fact about the Abeemination. I'll do something for the next update, but ATM, I'm very busy.

Also, I'm glad about the name pack. I plan to expand it when I'm free from work, or maybe even make it entirely customisable.

I've checked the recipe log and saw nothing about the metal detector and tally counter. Am I using an outdated version of the log, or are they not implemented? If they aren't implemented yet, could you add them? I would love to be able to craft them.

I've checked the recipe log and saw nothing about the metal detector and tally counter. Am I using an outdated version of the log, or are they not implemented? If they aren't implemented yet, could you add them? I would love to be able to craft them.
I don't think there is a recipe for them yet. atm, I'm very busy with work, but come the end of June/July, I'll be back at programming again. I'm kinda going through hell atm.

Alrighty, I think I can wait, I'll just play during my summer break I guess.

When browsing through cheat sheet with the mod, I see some orbs like a time sphere or imp heart, are any of these obtainable through normal gameplay since I have no idea how to get them..

Could you make the imp heart obtainable?
Maybe it could be made with a demon heart and luminite or some late-game item so it's balanced?

The Drops Addon is great, however, when the lunatic cultist drops a treasure bag, you do not get an ancient manipulator and the pillars do not spawn.

Hello, i made an account to ask if the direct download links were broken. When i click on any of them it goes into an endless loop of the page loading than says
javid.ddns.net did not send any data.
obviously cannot download it, any help would be great :3

Hello, i made an account to ask if the direct download links were broken. When i click on any of them it goes into an endless loop of the page loading than says
javid.ddns.net did not send any data.
obviously cannot download it, any help would be great :3
I think it's down Becuase the mod browser is currently offline

Back
Top Bottom