tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Well, I have the goblin bug and I have in common with Jay Alchemist NPC and Reforge Armor.

Ps: I have Fargo's too but the post above already exempt it.

what happened to your mod's addons???, I wanted to use your rename mod to rename items cause I resprited the gatligator to look like Kalashnikov's first SMG and the chain gun to look like an AK without a stalk.
The Potions addon got merged into the main mod, and the drops addon has been abandoned, but most rare drops can now be crafted in the main mod.

Actually, I think I can prove AlchemistNPC is the culprit. I had Reforge Armor on my playthrough since the start, and I have seen the tokens for sale. Reforge armor has not updated at all since I started playing, so it can't be a problem on their part, or with their mod at all. Alchemist on the other hand I installed later into the playthrough, and I think after that I never saw the tokens on sale again. Will test, disabling it is easy since it's just npcs and items.

AlchemistNPC is the problem.
However, I have looked at both my mod, and AlchemistNPC's codes, and there is nothing that looks like it may cause the error. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a bug with tml, but until I figure out a workaround/fix, this problem may be a problem. Expect a workaround tomorrow.

imkSushi's Mod 4.0.5 has been released!
Get it now!

Pre-Eye Surface Forest Tokens can now be used at workbenches, instead of the tinker table.
Boss summoning items now cost a good amount, but sell for nothing (the latter is like vanilla terraria).
Tokens now stack to 999.

AlchemistNPC is the problem.
However, I have looked at both my mod, and AlchemistNPC's codes, and there is nothing that looks like it may cause the error. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a bug with tml, but until I figure out a workaround/fix, this problem may be a problem. Expect a workaround tomorrow.

Has this been fixed? I currently have both AlchemistNPC and this mod installed and enabled, and the Tinkerer seems to be selling the tokens just fine.

I have some crafting recipe ideas!: Bomb= 5 Iron Bars + 1 Rope , Metal Detector= 5 of each of these types of bars (Copper, Tin, Iron, Lead, Silver,Tungsten, Gold, and Platinum), Katana=15 Iron Bars + 5 Cloth(cloth is for the handle) , and finally, Biome crates, crafted with a wooden crate and 10 of a certain material (10 dungeon blocks for dungeon crate, 10 Demonite bars for Corrupt Crate, 10 Crimtane for Crimson Crate, 10 Sunplate blocks for Sky Crate, and 10 hallowed bars for Hallow Crate. The Jungle crate is different, as it requires 10 rich mahogany AND 5 jungle spores.) These are just some ideas, but it would be really cool if they were added.

What is your mod list?

This one
AlchemistNPC
Tremor
Calamity
The Spirit Mod
Recipe Browser
Reduced Grinding
Magic Storage
More Accessories+
Fishing Reward Recipes
More Chest Loot
Lottery
Fargo's Mutant Mod
Echoes of the Ancients
What Ammo Does it Shoot?
Boss Checklist
Geronimo's Tinkerings
ExperienceAndClasses
Dart Expansion
Pillar Items Plus
Loot Craze
Drop Your Weapon
Reforge Armor

Okay so since Atys doesn't have the bug, here are the mods I have that Atys doesn't have:

Visual Radar
MultiLure Updated
Wing Slot Upgraded
Stack Increase
Infinity - Endless Items
OmniSwingX
Enemy Modifiers
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
Loot Bags
Helpful Hotkeys
Quality of Life: Rebranded

By process of elimination, it has to be one of those. Does anyone with the bug have any of these mods?

Can you add a Caverns Token which can be crafted into a metal detector for like 50 tokens? It would also downgrade into the underground token as well. It would be appreciated :D

Okay so since Atys doesn't have the bug, here are the mods I have that Atys doesn't have:

Visual Radar
MultiLure Updated
Wing Slot Upgraded
Stack Increase
Infinity - Endless Items
OmniSwingX
Enemy Modifiers
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
Loot Bags
Helpful Hotkeys
Quality of Life: Rebranded

By process of elimination, it has to be one of those. Does anyone with the bug have any of these mods?
I know that alchemistNPCs adds the bug, but one mod removes the bug, and I need to find which that is.

Back
Top Bottom