tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Has the slime staff been removed from the old recipe list? I have the old recipe enabler and I can't seem to find it.

I just discovered a huge bug online with the resurrection potions that teleport you to your last death.... it seems to work for everyone, not just the user. A friend of mine and I both died in lava at various points, and he was idling in the house we built. I died in lava gathering obsidian, and used one of these potions to get back to where I was. It took both of us back to our last death points... which was in the lava. He was completely unprepared, as I imagine he would have been, and died again. This is a huge issue....

I just discovered a huge bug online with the resurrection potions that teleport you to your last death.... it seems to work for everyone, not just the user. A friend of mine and I both died in lava at various points, and he was idling in the house we built. I died in lava gathering obsidian, and used one of these potions to get back to where I was. It took both of us back to our last death points... which was in the lava. He was completely unprepared, as I imagine he would have been, and died again. This is a huge issue....
I am aware of this bug, but haven't been able to deal with it, as I'm on holiday ATM.

Would it be broken if you could deconstruct items that can be crafted with tokens into tokens?
was wondering because it would be useful in case you accidentaly use all of your tokens into crafting a thing you don't need

Would it be broken if you could deconstruct items that can be crafted with tokens into tokens?
was wondering because it would be useful in case you accidentaly use all of your tokens into crafting a thing you don't need

"Doctor, it hurts when I do this"
"Well, don't do that, then!"

Is it still possible to download the 1.3.4 version (for tML 0.9)? :)
Nope. Sorry.
It would be broken, yep. I may think of something to counter that though...

So, I bought my Boss Loot Swapping Token to switch some of Plantera's loot but it seems like the Pigmy Staff can't be changed into anything (and vice-versa)

imkSushi's Mod 4.2.0 is released!
Get it now!

Added an icon - thanks @Blockaroz, for the sprite
Made the loot token dropping system more intuitive (e.g. to get the plantera token you do not need to have defeated the pirates, you do need to have defeated at least Plantera)
Tweaked some token recipes
Made some loot token recipes significantly more expensive
Made time spheres half as expensive
Updated the description
Fixed an extra ruby being in a recipe
Fixed the bug where the ressurection potion would teleport all players in multiplayer
Fixed bug where multiple time spheres would be consumed at once
Built in tModLoader 0.10.1

Hey, I just got a friend into Terraria and he plays on Mac. After downloading a few mods and attempting to go into multiplayer his system gives him an error message that says something along the lines of, "This mod isn't verified through tModBrowser." I'm not sure if you're aware or not, good luck with future additions and mods.

Back
Top Bottom