tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Hey, I just got a friend into Terraria and he plays on Mac. After downloading a few mods and attempting to go into multiplayer his system gives him an error message that says something along the lines of, "This mod isn't verified through tModBrowser." I'm not sure if you're aware or not, good luck with future additions and mods.
I doubt it is a bug with my mod, probably best to talk to the tModLoader developers about it

Did my hand at making a support banner... Idk what to think of it :/
Might be a bit compressed, but I tried my best :dryadsmile:

Attachments

• imksushi banner.png
    imksushi banner.png
    254 KB · Views: 393
Today (Sunday 1st October) is the second anniversary of imkSushi's Mod!
To celebrate, I've made a quiz that you can do with some rewards, including, but not limited to:
A custom coloured role on my discord server!
A secret thingy...
An item in my mod with some sort of reference!
Other stuff!

In addition, any who takes the quiz seriously will get a special role that I have yet to name and colour.

The quiz is at: https://goo.gl/forms/1wbhOojgiZXqlgjg1
Entrys submitted before 1700 GMT on Monday 2nd will be up for the rewards!

Today (Sunday 1st October) is the second anniversary of imkSushi's Mod!
To celebrate, I've made a quiz that you can do with some rewards, including, but not limited to:
A custom coloured role on my discord server!
A secret thingy...
An item in my mod with some sort of reference!
Other stuff!

In addition, any who takes the quiz seriously will get a special role that I have yet to name and colour.

The quiz is at: https://goo.gl/forms/1wbhOojgiZXqlgjg1
Entrys submitted before 1700 GMT on Monday 2nd will be up for the rewards!
it's always when I don't check the forums that all of the fun stuff happens,huh? oh well I'll redeem myself in 2018

imkSushi's Mod 4.3.0 has been released!
Get it now!

Has a new Bartender Summoning Potion, and Tea
Tea can be bought from the merchant.
Bartender Summoning Potion can be crafted with a Base Summoning Potion and Ale at any Bottles (or Alchemy Table)

Are sunnonning potions just to make dead NPCs come back? Every time I tried to use them to summon a certain NPC to my location (what intuitively seems like what these potions are for) they did nothing.

Are sunnonning potions just to make dead NPCs come back? Every time I tried to use them to summon a certain NPC to my location (what intuitively seems like what these potions are for) they did nothing.
They summon them back from the dead.

odd, everytime I used them they worked and my NPC death toll was on zero... but then again I used the summoning potions only for Stylist, Goblin tinkerer and Wizard. I guess they work on NPC you don't have yet as well
It summons them whether or not they have died.

It summons them whether or not they have died.
Hmm... that seems to me like the exact opposite of "they summon them back from the dead".

Regardless, the potions work just fine for me -- but after reading these messages and testing them for myself, I find these NPC potions incredibly OP... considering you can summon NPC's you haven't yet spawned naturally or even qualify to get, they're almost like 'cheat items' currently.

Is it possible to make these potions only work after a particular NPC has previously spawned in the world? If not, then perhaps make the recipes more difficult to get, so it's more likely you already have the NPC by the time you're able to find the needed items -- perhaps items needed to craft a particular potion are found only (or more easily) in that particular NPC's shop. Alternatively, rather than making the potions craftable at all, you make them sellable from each particular NPC that has a shop -- that way it's impossible to acquire them beforehand.

Back
Top Bottom