tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Is there an item to trigger rain/blizzard/sandstorm? There's someone mentioned about rain charm or sandstorm charm but I cannot find it through recipe browser.

Is there an item to trigger rain/blizzard/sandstorm? There's someone mentioned about rain charm or sandstorm charm but I cannot find it through recipe browser.
I think I was going to add that, but didn't. Maybe i will in the future.

is it possible for you to make a recipe for the slime staff? like maybe 10 wood and atleast 80 pink gel and maybe some fallen stars? and also a summoning item for plantera that's sold from the witch doctor

Last edited:
There is a wiki, on which I am active. Should I keep on working on it or not?
It would be great if you do keep working on it. When i get back home, I can put a link to it in the thread. If you want some of the stats for some of the items, feel free to ask me via pm or discord.

Im getting tokens all the time and gets annoying since i have to clear my inventory all the time as well, any way to lower the spawn rates or deactivate them?

Im getting tokens all the time and gets annoying since i have to clear my inventory all the time as well, any way to lower the spawn rates or deactivate them?

I recommend you to get the Magic Storage Mod or/and the MaxStack mod

A suggestion for the inventory spam of tokens: There are too many types that drop.

I don't mind the different types, but can't there be more of a "Base Token" where possible, that you simple craft with relatively common drops so you net roughly the same affect without having to fill player's inventories? (bones, stingers, feathers, or Spike Balls)

I don't need 8 Post-Goblin tokens with my Post-Eye tokens while I'm collecting Space-Tokens.

ImkSushi´s Old Recipe Enabler removes the tokens.
The tokens are wonderful! I love tokens! My point was that there were too many kinds that could be inventory gated with crafting materials you gather to convert them later.

Too many different tokens drop all the time in various areas.

Of course if tokens became their own thing or you had a bag for them that would also work. We'll see what announcement is coming today.

Back
Top Bottom