tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Finally, I noticed that @Gameraiders101 had a modded playthrough with my mod and several others on YouTube. When he changed tModLoader version, my mod hadn't updated, so it wasn't included. Just notifying that there will be a version releasing either Tuesday or Wednesday.

Version 2.0.0 is released for tModLoader 0.7, 0.7.1 and 0.7.1.1
Get it now!
Completely recoded!
201 Recipes.
Yay!
Removes the need for multiple worlds and cheating in items in multiplayer and many more things!

I NEED feedback to balance the mod for 2.0.1, which I plan to release Tuesday 1st March 2016 at 1900 GMT

Version 2.0.0 is released for tModLoader 0.7, 0.7.1 and 0.7.1.1
Get it now!
Completely recoded!
201 Recipes.
Yay!
Removes the need for multiple worlds and cheating in items in multiplayer and many more things!

I NEED feedback to balance the mod for 2.0.1, which I plan to release Tuesday 1st March 2016 at 1900 GMT
yusYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ok I will analyize your crafting recipe list and see if it needs changes...
#1: band of starpower should take a mana crystal and a chain..not a band of regen..
#2: throwing knives should take 1 iron/lead bar and 1 silk for 50 instead of 3 iron/lead bars and 1 silk for 10
#3: the Arkhalis should be more expensive..i say make it 5 of each pre-hardmode bar/gem aside from diamonds maybe?
#4: the enchanted sword should take an enchanted boomerang instead of a normal boomerang
#5: sandstorm in a bottle should take 25 sand blocks like the other bottles take 25 of their material
#6: change the breathing reed to 5-7 silk..that would be 35 or so cobwebs at 5 which is what I think it deserves
#7: maybe increase the crimson heart/shadow orb recipies to 5-7 bars each?
#8: change the shuriken to 1 chain 1 iron/lead bar for 50
#9: add a blue flare recipie with ice torches and make the flare gun craftable with either flare type also increase the ammo amount you get from crafting from 10 to 20-30
#10: add a single torch to the wand of sparking recipe..because it's sparking :p
#11: add a golden key to the shadow key crafting recipie and lower the cost to 10 demonite/crimtane bars
#12: add a single hellstone ore to the dark lance recipe and decrease the cost to 20 demonite/crimtane bars
#13: add in a craftable picksaw..I can never get that darn thing :p..maybe 1 lizhard power cell and the drax?
#14: make hardmode drills/pickaxes reversible too?
#1337: this list is finally over
#9001: IDEA! make higher tiered gems craftable with 1 lower tier gem and a bar of the corresponding type: to make 1 amythist or whatever you need 1 topaz and 1 copper/tin bar..and so on..but for diamonds go ahead and make it 1 of every other gem for..2-3 of them because why not? :p

Last edited:
#1: band of starpower should take a mana crystal and a chain..not a band of regen..
#2: throwing knives should take 1 iron/lead bar and 1 silk for 50 instead of 3 iron/lead bars and 1 silk for 10
#3: the Arkhalis should be more expensive..i say make it 5 of each pre-hardmode bar/gem aside from diamonds maybe?
#4: the enchanted sword should take an enchanted boomerang instead of a normal boomerang
#5: sandstorm in a bottle should take 25 sand blocks like the other bottles take 25 of their material
#6: change the breathing reed to 5-7 silk..that would be 35 or so cobwebs at 5 which is what I think it deserves
#9: add a blue flare recipie with ice torches and make the flare gun craftable with either flare type
#10: add a single torch to the wand of sparking recipe..because it's sparking :p
#11: add a golden key to the shadow key crafting recipie and lower the cost to 10 demonite/crimtane bars
#12: add a single hellstone ore to the dark lance recipe and decrease the cost to 20 demonite/crimtane bars
#13: add in a craftable picksaw..I can never get that darn thing :p..maybe 1 lizhard power cell and the drax?
I like #13

#9: add a blue flare recipie with ice torches and make the flare gun craftable with either flare type also increase the ammo amount you get from crafting from 10 to 20-30
#14: make hardmode drills/pickaxes reversible too?
#9001: IDEA! make higher tiered gems craftable with 1 lower tier gem and a bar of the corresponding type: to make 1 amythist or whatever you need 1 topaz and 1 copper/tin bar..and so on..but for diamonds go ahead and make it 1 of every other gem for..2-3 of them because why not? :p
#3 I only realised the so unbalanced recipe afterwards.
#4 That was a mistake when I coded it. I meant to put an Enchanted Boomerang when I coded it.
#5 That was also a mistake when I coded it, I meant to put 25 when I coded it.
#9 I didn't know there were Blue Flares.
#10 It's sparking, but not on fire.
#11 I'll add a golden key recipe as well.
#13 I'd make the picksaw craftable at the ancient manipulator.
#14 Not this update, I'll see if I can add that for 2.1.0, and I already am drawing up plans.
#9001 Maybe, but not this update.

I agree with your notes.

#3 I only realised the so unbalanced recipe afterwards.
#4 That was a mistake when I coded it. I meant to put an Enchanted Boomerang when I coded it.
#5 That was also a mistake when I coded it, I meant to put 25 when I coded it.
#9 I didn't know there were Blue Flares.
#10 It's sparking, but not on fire.
#11 I'll add a golden key recipe as well.
#13 I'd make the picksaw craftable at the ancient manipulator.
#14 Not this update, I'll see if I can add that for 2.1.0, and I already am drawing up plans.
#9001 Maybe, but not this update.

I agree with your notes.
#9: blue flares are sold by the arms dealer and merchant (I think?) after you have a flare gun.
#11: I'm asking you to add a golden key into the recipe of the shadow key because that way they still need to have beaten skeletron to get all the goodies :)
#12: same with the dark lance..in fact add a single bone in there too so they can't skip skeletron to get that :D

Back
Top Bottom