tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

I don't know the differences between multi code and single code, so I cannot help you there.

Umm. Download it from the mod browser IN tModLoader.

Well, as i know few other mods are having dificluties. Such as mounts are buggy, some accesories and it only hapens in multi. Same for some bosses

I have an announcement.
imkSushi's Mod 2.5.0 or 3.0.0 is set to be ready for release by the middle of next week, or even this Thursday!

That's amazing! And the guide spawning potion too, i've allways had a problem with that guide dying xD. Thanks!

I have an announcement.
Today, I have just released the Closed Alpha 1 for the next update. I would like to do Closed Alpha 2 on Thursday, Closed Beta on Sunday/Monday and Final Release on Monday/Tuesday. Anyone who wants to sign up for the Closed Beta, please start a conversation with me.

I might just be derping, but how do you use the Angler Amnesia Potion?

And by the way, Mini Meteorites can spawn underground.

Last edited:
I just want to say:

This Mod Supports 'Remain' in the UK EU Referendum on 23rd June 2016.
VOTE REMAIN!

The mod is very great but can you make the summoning item's in the NPC trade to cost somthing? Because it's a little bit over powerd to farm bosses for free.

The mod is very great but can you make the summoning item's in the NPC trade to cost somthing? Because it's a little bit over powerd to farm bosses for free.
I fixed that in the next update. The summoning devices will cost around 1/3 of the money dropped by the bosses.

This mod is :red:ed. Playing with brother and "Thank you for using imkSushi's mod" shows up and server shuts down... Good job

EDIT: Now i looked at the world and some things are missing... Fix it

This mod is :red:ed. Playing with brother and "Thank you for using imkSushi's mod" shows up and server shuts down... Good job

This mod is probably not the cause of you problems.
Anyway, I can take some criticism, but this is offensive unconstructive criticism. Post reported.

Anyway, I can take some criticism, but this is offensive unconstructive criticism. Post reported.
I guess you don't know what the red has censored and it was ret ar dead not what you meant. And if it wasn't this mod then no other was it

Such rudeness is uncalled for and is not in keeping with the spirit of the forum rules. If you are having problems with a mod, then politely explain what the problem is and you will have a much better chance of receiving help with it.

Do not tell other members that you have reported them. If you think a comment is rule breaking, report the comment and then ignore it.

Back
Top Bottom