tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Such rudeness is uncalled for and is not in keeping with the spirit of the forum rules. If you are having problems with a mod, then politely explain what the problem is and you will have a much better chance of receiving help with it.

So if you want to know how to make this happen, then ill tell you.
1. Get this mod
2. Launch tModLoader server on a new world
3. Play it with someone for about 5 hours

If it doesn't happen then it was some kind of crash or memory leak

So if you want to know how to make this happen, then ill tell you.
1. Get this mod
2. Launch tModLoader server on a new world
3. Play it with someone for about 5 hours

If it doesn't happen then it was some kind of crash or memory leak
The general rule is that multiplayer on tModLoader is quite buggy. It may have been another mod that caused the crash, but if it was my mod, I think I may know what it is. My problem is that I cannot test things in multiplayer, and as I said, tModLoader is not optimised for multiplayer.

Just some advice that you offer constructive criticism rather than potentially offensive nonconstructive criticism.

If anyone uses my mod, or is interested in it, please read below.

Mixed News:
I am announcing that nearer the end of the Summer, I plan to start coding my own game (based on airplanes and airports) that I will try to make money from. I have the game mostly planned out, and it is a really unique idea (in my view). I plan to call it 'imkSushi's Airport Builder', but I'd appreciate if any of you could think of any more inspiring names along those lines. I would like to say that this will not make me abandon imkSushi's Mod. In the case of me being away from my mod for a while, it is usually due to either me having lots of work (which will make me busy for a significant chunk of the coming academic year), or a need to take a break from Terraria, such that when I return, my productivity and motivation and creativity is boosted. At the moment, due to an unexpectedly busy weekend, 2.5.0 will probably come out on Thursday, and in the unlikely case that I have not finished the update by the end of the month, I will release what I have coded by then, and try to finish it off. Finally, I would like to thank you all for the support you have given me, and that also, 25000 is a very large number of downloads.

Also, to add, If any of you need help with some code, don't hesitate to ask me, either by PMing me, or by posting on this thread.

This mod is :red:ed. Playing with brother and "Thank you for using imkSushi's mod" shows up and server shuts down... Good job

EDIT: Now i looked at the world and some things are missing... Fix it

Your best bet is to not play Tmodloader mods on multiplayer, they're heavily buggy. You're better off playing them on singleplayer.

There do lie a few exceptions, albeit. Thorium now has multiplayer support if you're interested in that. Along with another class based on multiplayer, being a support class.

Your best bet is to not play Tmodloader mods on multiplayer, they're heavily buggy. You're better off playing them on singleplayer.

There do lie a few exceptions, albeit. Thorium now has multiplayer support if you're interested in that. Along with another class based on multiplayer, being a support class.
Pretty much no. I played Thorium, Cosmetic Variety, Legends Of Terraria 3, Tremor and Zoaklen mod and no crashes whatsoever

Is there a way to turn off mini meteorites? I find them a tad bit over powered and annoying.
I would like to add an addon to Jopojelly's Cheat Sheet that lets you do that, but I have not coded it yet.

Also, because of unforseen circumstances, I'm pushing 2.5.0 to Sunday/Monday. Sorry.

imkSushi's Mod - An Update:

Due to stuff (like a family member having an operation, and other things), I have been unable to finish imkSushi's Mod 2.5.0 for today. HOWEVER, it is almost done, and I just need to finish off a few recipes and potions, which should be done by tomorrow or Wednesday. I will leave a fair amount of spriting for 2.5.1, as it will enable me to push 2.5.0 out faster. I will use placeholder sprites. I f any of you see one of these, feel free to re-sprite it, and give that to me.

imkSushi's Mod - An Update:

Due to stuff (like a family member having an operation, and other things), I have been unable to finish imkSushi's Mod 2.5.0 for today. HOWEVER, it is almost done, and I just need to finish off a few recipes and potions, which should be done by tomorrow or Wednesday. I will leave a fair amount of spriting for 2.5.1, as it will enable me to push 2.5.0 out faster. I will use placeholder sprites. I f any of you see one of these, feel free to re-sprite it, and give that to me.

I can see what I can do with respriting some things, if I have the time.

I can see what I can do with respriting some things, if I have the time.
I actually might release later tonight, but I need to get some stuff done.
If you want to sprite anything now, I have an item called the Blood Orb that summons a Blood Moon.

It isn't the best sprite, but it's an orb atleast!

BloodOrb.png

The Moment you have all bee waiting for has arrived:

imkSushi's Mod 2.5.0 is released!
Get it now!
imkSushi's Mod: Drops Addon 1.2.0 is released!
Get it now!
imkSushi's Mod: Potions Addon 1.0.0 is released!
Get it now!

Finally, with loads more stuff!
I am using some placeholder sprites, as I haven't had time to sprite all the sprites yet.
Thanks to @Khaelis for the Blood Orb sprite.

I just updated and... uhh... http://puu.sh/pRNdW/d6a2e39b5a.png this is spamming constantly from the second world-load onward. @.@

EDIT: actually, it doesn't seem to be happening in my hardmode world; maybe reloading the same world doesn't trigger it, or maybe it doesn't happen on hardmode...?

Last edited:
I just updated and... uhh... http://puu.sh/pRNdW/d6a2e39b5a.png this is spamming constantly from the second world-load onward. @.@

EDIT: actually, it doesn't seem to be happening in my hardmode world; maybe reloading the same world doesn't trigger it, or maybe it doesn't happen on hardmode...?
Oops. I forgot to remove that text. Was it a new world?
Potion Addon is automatically disabled on launch due to a bug.
http://pastebin.com/hfAkgXbA - Here's the logs tModLoader provided.
tModLoader sometimes fails to load mods due to stuff, so if you just try and reload mods after reenabling the Potions addon, it should work. I don't have this problem.

I've been having an issue getting the potion addon to work along with the main mod. I've tried reinstalling the mods, Terraria itself, tModloader, etc. but still keep getting this error code: http://pastebin.com/sxMs1C4e.

Seems similar to Saikoureality's issue, but slightly different error code. Thanks for the help in advance.

I've been having an issue getting the potion addon to work along with the main mod. I've tried reinstalling the mods, Terraria itself, tModloader, etc. but still keep getting this error code: http://pastebin.com/sxMs1C4e.

Seems similar to Saikoureality's issue, but slightly different error code. Thanks for the help in advance.
Hmm. Seems to be a problem with the Sky Unrest Potion. I think I may be able to fix it.

What mods do you and @Saikoureality have enabled?

Back
Top Bottom