tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

I went to the dungeon and literally got four tally counters in a single day. I could tell when the day started and ended based on notifications.

Anyways, good mod. It has helped me get the stuff I simply could never find in my world but were so important to have even through Hardmode.

Last edited:
I love this mod!!!
[doublepost=1518639158,1518638814][/doublepost]Ooh! I have one!!!! 15 Adamantite/Titanium Bars and 15 Souls of Light and Night= 15 hallowed bars...

Hey Ink, love your work. Odd thing just happened to me, as I loaded Terraria I got an error telling me that Inksushis mod has been disabled because its made for a previous version of Modloader. Weird because I was playing fine yesterday and have not to my knowledge updated Modloader since then, any idea why that may happen?

Hey Ink, love your work. Odd thing just happened to me, as I loaded Terraria I got an error telling me that Inksushis mod has been disabled because its made for a previous version of Modloader. Weird because I was playing fine yesterday and have not to my knowledge updated Modloader since then, any idea why that may happen?

This has happened to me occasionally on a lot of mods with the newest version of tModloader. Usually reenabling the mod and reloading will let me use it. Presumably the mod creator updating the mod to the newest version of tModloader will stop this from happening at all.

Please update Your mod Imksushi, it crashes on every startup and randomly in game. I can't disable it because it's an important part of My build so can You please update it?

Please update Your mod Imksushi, it crashes on every startup and randomly in game. I can't disable it because it's an important part of My build so can You please update it?
are you sure its imksushis the one that crashes your game? because it works perfectly on every game session I have, since the last time he updates his mod.

Is there a way to disable certain parts of the mod? I really just want the Fisherman Amnesia potion and nothing else for my MP world. Thanks! Great mod in my SP playthroughs, btw.

Is there a way to disable certain parts of the mod? I really just want the Fisherman Amnesia potion and nothing else for my MP world. Thanks! Great mod in my SP playthroughs, btw.
thats impossible, the only thing you can do is "not use the rest of the mod content" and only that.

I love this mod, and i love the idea of the tokens but i have just one problem with them:

The post Plantera Tokens are really usefull for getting hardmode dungeon items, but the problem is... The tokens drops anywhere! I would really love if that tokens will only drop in hardmode dungeon, or hardmode dungeon related enemies.

Just that, an amazing mod, i use this mod in all time i play Terraria

Great mod as always, but I noticed the Uzi is available immediately upon entering hardmode. Farming the hardmode jungle is usually not done until at after the pirate invasion or the first mechanical boss, and certainly not with pre-hardmode armor. The Uzi is a very powerful gun for being accessible so early in hardmode. Perhaps if it was gated behind the Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil or Titanium/Adamantite Furnace instead of the Tinkerer's Workshop?

How does the Angler Amnesia potion affect the Steam achievements?
I wanted to say something else too, but I forgot.

Back
Top Bottom