tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

How does the Angler Amnesia potion affect the Steam achievements?
I wanted to say something else too, but I forgot.
I don't know. I think the steam achievement happens when the angler's quest is fulfilled, so I think it may let you complete the achievement significantly quicker.

I don't know. I think the steam achievement happens when the angler's quest is fulfilled, so I think it may let you complete the achievement significantly quicker.
This person seems to have had the same question as I had. I tried it out and it seems to work as intended.
Oh. Wait. I wrote that first comment. I can't seem to recall writing that.

Love the mod been using it for ages but I've always had this weird thing happen where if I put any token into an item frame and then I re-log, the token will disappear or move into another frame. Any fix for this?

Love the mod been using it for ages but I've always had this weird thing happen where if I put any token into an item frame and then I re-log, the token will disappear or move into another frame. Any fix for this?
You should ask this question on his discord server. More people will see your question if you ask it on there.

Here's the invite link: https://discord.gg/WK9DMWK

you can turn tokens of higher to lower levels "post plantera tokens" to "post mechanical bosses tokens" in the tinkers workshop, but you cant turn low level tokens to higher ones post mecha bosses to post plantera tokens.
I knoew that i can do that, but it feels :red:ed going from higher ups down , unnecessary crafting =/

I noticed that the Compass is made by swapping Mimic drops, and not from crafting together Underground Tokens. Is that intended?

So, the recipe does not appear until HM is started?

I was using Luiafk's mod to create a hellevator, and used a material i thought looked the most nicest, which turned out to be some material that only appears in HM...
Had to dig some holes and that is how i came across the material.

Can we have the option to disable tokens or at least change their drop rate? Tokens drop far too often and the recipes are far too cheap, it feels like cheating.

There's a crafting recipe with a boss loot exchange token and broken hero sword to make the Eye of Cthulhu yoyo, which is overpowered because the yoyo is supposed to be a post-Plantera item only, but the broken hero sword and boss loot exchange token can be obtained before Plantera.

Back
Top Bottom