tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

My god wheres some updates, its been since atleast december (When i first started playing with mods and got this mod) since there was an update.

Hi, I would like to report a bug with the dryad. She stops selling purification powder due to this bug, which is pretty major. I am in pre-hardmode, in revengance mode (calamity expansion on expert), with tmodloader 0.10.1.5, mods are auto trash 0.4, shorter respawn time v 0.2.5, magic storage v0.4.3.3, boss checklist v 0.2.1, wing slot v 1.6.2, AlchemistNPC v8.4, Calamity (No music) v 1.4.2.4, recipe browser v0.7.2, imkSushi's mod v.4.3.1, and Calamity Mod Music v 1.4.2.1. Any help is appreciated.

Just a quick thing! It looks like the boss summons override the ability to buy purification powder from the dryad. I'd appreciate it if that was fixed.

Good mod, though. Very helpful!

It’d be pretty cool if things like the reaver shark or other items you get from fishing at the ocean was available from ocean or pre-hardmode fishing tokens

how do you get lizahrd temple tokens, ive been farming with the zerg potion from calamity and not getting any inside the temple

Does this mod increase drop rates for items? Because I've been having INSANE luck in my Calamity playthrough and I feel like something's up.

@imkSushi I finally had a chance to try and make my item renaming mod, and I CANNOT figure it out. Would it be possible for you to throw together a "blank" version of your rename mod, that just renames every item to the same thing? That way, all people would have to do is extract the source, rename what they wanted, and put it back together. It'd be nice to be able to change tooltips too.

Are the jungle temple tokens even in the mod? I see the recipes but I can not get a single one.
Been a while since i played, but maybe you can craft them with the jungle tokens?
Also you probably need to have unlocked the temple with a key before you can get some, also, the token depends on what biome you're standing instead of the mob killed and when biomes overlap (common with the ocean and dessert) you can get both kinds of tokens randomly

Been a while since i played, but maybe you can craft them with the jungle tokens?
Also you probably need to have unlocked the temple with a key before you can get some, also, the token depends on what biome you're standing instead of the mob killed and when biomes overlap (common with the ocean and dessert) you can get both kinds of tokens randomly
Ik i have to be in the biome i made sure to be in the temple i even heard the temple music but the tokens would not drop so maybe they are crafted

this mod helps reduce alot of the grind but i think its a bit op for some items since you can just grind off of king slime for the tokens you need

maybe make it to where king slime does not give tokens, or increase the rod of discords cost of tokens to 200

Heya, I don't wanna be rude or anything... but is @imkSushi is ded or he stop caring about terrara and mods at all, or his just waiting for tmod 1.4?

Cuz as far as I seen, his mods are not updated about 3 years ago now. and not even did any bug or hotfixs at all, so I anyone or maybe he can confirm it that his just wating or he stop it would be a good thing to know. Also his last seen in this site at least half a year too.

Cuz in this at least 2 years, there was at least 3-8 bugs that been reported, but as I seen, not fixed, so it would be good to know, what's up and all.

Heya, I don't wanna be rude or anything... but is @imkSushi is ded or he stop caring about terrara and mods at all, or his just waiting for tmod 1.4?

Cuz as far as I seen, his mods are not updated about 3 years ago now. and not even did any bug or hotfixs at all, so I anyone or maybe he can confirm it that his just wating or he stop it would be a good thing to know. Also his last seen in this site at least half a year too.

Cuz in this at least 2 years, there was at least 3-8 bugs that been reported, but as I seen, not fixed, so it would be good to know, what's up and all.
iirc, he's been particularly busy with college and hasn't had much time for modding or anything of the like.

Back
Top Bottom