tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

it's not really about getting to hardmode it's more about when the earliest time you can get them normally is and that technicly could be the very first thing you find..and yeah expert mode is awful :p
I think that instead of souls, maybe adding something that you can get in the underworld to the recipe might help, because, if you are daring enough to go to the underworld to get enough of a particular item (probably the fire blossom), then you are probably daring enough to go gravitation potioning to the sky islands.
Here is what I think would work:
2 Bottles ( The insides would otherwise shatter the bottle whenever you jumped )
50 clouds/ 100 sand/etc. (100 cloud is a lot, even with a crafting recipe)
10 addtional cloud ( clouds needed for flying)
25 fire blossom (reason above)
OR
3 Bottles ( Souls are more turbulous )
50 clouds/ 100 sand/etc.
3 Souls of Flight

Also add a crafting recipe for cloud.
What do you guys think?

I think that instead of souls, maybe adding something that you can get in the underworld to the recipe might help, because, if you are daring enough to go to the underworld to get enough of a particular item (probably the fire blossom), then you are probably daring enough to go gravitation potioning to the sky islands.
Here is what I think would work:
2 Bottles ( The insides would otherwise shatter the bottle whenever you jumped )
50 clouds/ 100 sand/etc. (100 cloud is a lot, even with a crafting recipe)
10 addtional cloud ( clouds needed for flying)
25 fire blossom (reason above)
OR
3 Bottles ( Souls are more turbulous )
50 clouds/ 100 sand/etc.
3 Souls of Flight

Also add a crafting recipe for cloud.
What do you guys think?
how about a life crystal for each whatever in a bottle? giving away life crystals is something you usually wouldn't do until the end of prehardmode so it works out fine..plus it would be a better ingredient than a ton of fireblossoms :p

how about a life crystal for each whatever in a bottle? giving away life crystals is something you usually wouldn't do until the end of prehardmode so it works out fine..plus it would be a better ingredient than a ton of fireblossoms :p
I'll add a life crystal then, and decrease the fire blossom to 10 in the prehardmode recipe.

Ice Skates - Flurry Boots + 10 Iron/Lead bar
Flying Carpet - 100 Silk + 5 mana star + 10 feather
Lucky Horseshoe - 10 Tungsten/Silver bar + 10 Featherfall Potion
Magma Stone - 40 Hellstone Ore
Anklet of the Wind - 10 Vines + 10 Jungle Spores + 50 mahogany wood + Aglet

Thanks. Adding them in.

I think the anklet requires too many vines..5 seems good though and it shouldn't require an aglet because you need both it and an aglet to craft the lightning boots..also the flying carpet requires 700 cobwebs for 100 silk...I think 50 silk would be good instead..other than that your post is fine :)

I am working on adding all new recipes, BUT I do still need a lot of input from YOU the COMMUNITY! Because without you, I would not have been able to make this mod. So all recipes and posts (even CONSTRUCTIVE criticism) are appreciated. Please do not hesitate to share your idea for a recipe (because if someone is mean to you, you can just press the report button). So I urge you to post ALL your ideas for recipes to this thread, as they have a really high chance of being implemented. Thanks.

I am working on adding all new recipes, BUT I do still need a lot of input from YOU the COMMUNITY! Because without you, I would not have been able to make this mod. So all recipes and posts (even CONSTRUCTIVE criticism) are appreciated. Please do not hesitate to share your idea for a recipe (because if someone is mean to you, you can just press the report button). So I urge you to post ALL your ideas for recipes to this thread, as they have a really high chance of being implemented. Thanks.
craftable life fruit made with 1 life crystal 10 crispy honey blocks (for the yellow coloring) and 5 clorophyte bars?

edit: new idea! craftable wooden crate for 500 wood? and turn wooden crates into iron for 10 iron/lead? and turn iron crates into gold crates for 10 gold/platnium? possibly at a hellforge?

another edit: craftable party grenades made with 1 grenade and 1 confetti :)

Last edited:
craftable life fruit made with 1 life crystal 10 crispy honey blocks (for the yellow coloring) and 5 clorophyte bars?

edit: new idea! craftable wooden crate for 500 wood? and turn wooden crates into iron for 10 iron/lead? and turn iron crates into gold crates for 10 gold/platnium? possibly at a hellforge?

another edit: craftable party grenades made with 1 grenade and 1 confetti :)
I'll add those in (after tweaking them), but when you said party grenade, did you mean the Confetti Gun or the Happy Grenade. I will not add a recipe for the Confetti Gun (yet) but I will tweak that recipe for the Happy Grenade.

Back
Top Bottom