tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

B-b-but confetti! D:
I will add a recipe for the confetti gun, but not in this update, because Confetti Guns are (as fun as they are) not used for anything, or do any damage. But it is in my plans for 2.1; See the main post for more info under planned future updates.

Last edited:
I'll add those in (after tweaking them), but when you said party grenade, did you mean the Confetti Gun or the Happy Grenade. I will not add a recipe for the Confetti Gun (yet) but I will tweak that recipe for the Happy Grenade.
i meant happy grenade..this way you don't have to kill the party girl which respawns the same way she spawns: 2% chance every day... :rolleyes:

craftable fiberglass fishing pole made with 200 glass and 5 vines? also craftable flying knife made with 1 throwing knife 5 feathers and 20 souls of flight? and craftable shadow orb made with 1 Chinese lantern and 200 ebonstone blocks?..craftable wisp in a bottle made with 1 bottle and 25 raw ectoplasm? craftable coin gun made with a megashark and 30 copper/tin, silver/tungsten, gold/platinum bars?

and yes I could keep going if you want :p

Last edited:
craftable fiberglass fishing pole made with 200 glass and 5 vines? also craftable flying knife made with 1 throwing knife 5 feathers and 20 souls of flight? and craftable shadow orb made with 1 Chinese lantern and 200 ebonstone blocks?..craftable wisp in a bottle made with 1 bottle and 25 raw ectoplasm? craftable coin gun made with a megashark and 30 copper/tin, silver/tungsten, gold/platinum bars?

and yes I could keep going if you want :p
I have added in (and modified a bit) the fibreglass fishing pole recipe and also the flying knife (but with an additional 25 Hallowed bars). I won't add in the shadow orb recipe this update (probably in 2.1.0). I have already got the coin gun recipe in 2.0.0 Pre_1 which you can download from the original post. Finally, the wisp in a bottle recipe, I came up with the exact same recipe which will be in 2.0.0.

magic quiver - endless quiver + 50 bones
I have already added in a different recipe for the magic quiver. But what made you add bones to the recipe?

Finally, just to help me, when coming up with a recipe, if you post it, could you include a link to the Terraria wiki page about the item the crafting recipe is for e.g. Flurry Boots <- 25 Snow + Hermes Boots
Thanks, it just makes everything that little bit quicker for me.

Last edited:
about the spooky wood..i think 15 ebon/shade wood + 1 raw ectoplasm = 15 spooky wood?

as for the deadly sphere staff: 30 spikes..30 lizhard spikes..and 15 chlorophyte bars?

and the pirate staff should be 1 pirate map..20 gold bars..and....???

I have already added in a different recipe for the magic quiver. But what made you add bones to the recipe?
I think he said bones because that's how you make the necro armor a late pre-hardmode ranger set :)

edit: personally I think it should be made with 30-50 pixie dust since it IS a hardmode only accessory..it drops in a 1 in 100 chance from skeleton archers..yes those annoying pieces of s- *this comment has been removed*

Last edited:
Still can't see it
Here is a screen shot:
upload_2015-11-25_19-16-8.png

I think he meant where/what is the magic quiver recipe you added? I think you thought he wanted to know where the original post was..personally I'm curious myself on that modified fiberglass fishing pole :p
Sorry. I feel like an bad. The recipe is not on the original post, because it is currently in my source version for 2.0.0, which I haven't released.
Also, I just added 12 Hallowed bars to the fiberglass recipe.

Last edited:
Sorry. I feel like an idiot. The recipe is not on the original post, because it is currently in my source version for 2.0.0, which I haven't released.
Also, I just added 12 Hallowed bars to the fiberglass recipe.
it's ok you did your best :D

the fiberglass fishing pole has 27% fishing power..but the mechanics rod has 30% and can be gotten at the beginning of hardmode..also the sitting ducks fishing pole has 40% fishing power and is sold by the traveling merchant..so I think it should be a pre-hardmode crafting recipe..maybe add in the reinforced (iron) fishing pole as an ingredient?

it's ok you did your best :D

the fiberglass fishing pole has 27% fishing power..but the mechanics rod has 30% and can be gotten at the beginning of hardmode..also the sitting ducks fishing pole has 40% fishing power and is sold by the traveling merchant..so I think it should be a pre-hardmode crafting recipe..maybe add in the reinforced (iron) fishing pole as an ingredient?
I'll think about it. At the moment though, I'm taking a week off from coding in the mod, because I have an important academic thingy tomorrow (the BMO1, British Maths Olympiad Round 1, in case you were wondering). But I should be back at it over the weekend with 2.0.0 Pre_2 out by the end of next week.

What about crafting recipes for all the basic stuff from wooden chests. You could also add crafting recipes for all the items in chests like flower boots and tridents in case they aren't generated in someones world
Tridents are already in 1.2.0, but you have a good idea, and I will take note of those items.

Back
Top Bottom