Items Immune Solution: Get rid of the pesky Corruption for good!

PTpirahna

Spazmatism
Immunity Solution
Ammunition
Max Stack:999
Buy Cost : 40 Silver
Silver_Coin.png

Sold by Steampunker post Moon Lord

Converts all dirt based grasses
Corrupt_grass.png
Hallowed_grass.png
Crimson_grass.png
Grass.png
into Immune Grass
Grass.png
which looks identical to regular grass but is immune to spreading biomes. Immune Grass will spread more Immune Grass onto vacant dirt blocks.
Converts Jungle Grass
Jungle_grass.png
into Immune Jungle Grass
Jungle_grass.png
which looks identical to regular Jungle Grass but is immune to spreading biomes. Immune Jungle Grass will spread more Immune Jungle Grass onto vacant mud blocks.
Converts all stones
Ebonstone_Block.png
Pearlstone_Block.png
Crimstone_Block.png
Stone_Block.png
into Immune Stone
Stone_Block.png
which looks identical to regular stone but is immune to spreading biomes. When mined it will drop plain stone.
Converts all sands
Ebonsand_Block.png
Pearlsand_Block.png
Crimsand_Block.png
Sand_Block.png
into Immune Sand
Sand_Block.png
which looks identical to regular sand but is immune to spreading biomes. When mined it will drop plain sand.
Converts all ices
Purple_Ice_Block.png
Pink_Ice_Block.png
Red_Ice_Block.png
Ice_Block.png
into Immune Ice
Ice_Block.png
which looks identical to regular ice but is immune to spreading biomes. When mined it will drop plain ice.

All of the immune blocks can be converted back to normal blocks by spraying them with Green Solution. No immune blocks are immune to the spray of the Clentaminator.

Idea for identifying the immune blocks (credit to @SnailsAttack)
When holding out the Clentaminator the immune blocks will look as if they are selected by Smart Cursor.

Last edited:
The whole point of it is for it to be a ridiculously strong Green Solution that you only have to use once, as (at least in my opinion) it's quite annoying to go on a clentaminating spree and miss a bit, eventually undoing all your work.

How about while holding the clentaminator with the immune solution equipped, all non-immune blocks will have a purple spelunker potion effect?

Interesting idea but as other noticed there have to be some way to recognise kind of grass/stone etc.

What if Green Solution did this? The tooltip does read "Spreads the Purity," so the purity it spreads can be treated like infection. Tiles convert to special purity blocks that are immune to other infections, and will spread its special immunity properties to surrounding purity blocks. This could make it much easier to fight back the infections. Having this after Moon Lord would be great but I feel it should be sooner, so the player can fight back the infection when it hasn't spread across most of the world.

Perhaps killing Plantera would reduce spread distance to 2 blocks along with slower spreading, with the defeat of Moon Lord further decreasing spread rate and distance to 1 block?

I like this idea. I swear I have to go back to the pit right outside my house every 5 minutes to clean away more Hallow.

The only issue with this is, it defies the core vision of the game. The impact of spreading evil is so important that one of the new Terraria games centers around it.

Don't get me wrong, I HATE spreading biomes. Many of my maps have been painstakingly purged of all spreading biomes outside my personal containment zones. (Some before the Green Solution, Manually dug out and searched for any alter spawned blocks.)

I just think that given the emphasis and urgency placed on controlling the spread during the game, a method to permanently contain it would not be in the developers vision.

Do I want it? Yes, absolutely, take all my platinum.
Is it realistic? Not so much.

But, in an effort to not be 100% pessimistic I offer a suggestion.
Since programming blocks takes time especially player usable blocks, and permanent things tend to backfire. Perhaps the effect should only last as long as the effected blocks are natural. In other words, when the player picks it up it reverts to normal. Because lets be honest, if you dug up an area that was made immune you are very likely getting rid of it, or using it to build something else. Should a player replace the blocks, they simply put on another coat of evil-be-gone and they are back where they started.

The only issue with this is, it defies the core vision of the game. The impact of spreading evil is so important that one of the new Terraria games centers around it.

Don't get me wrong, I HATE spreading biomes. Many of my maps have been painstakingly purged of all spreading biomes outside my personal containment zones. (Some before the Green Solution, Manually dug out and searched for any alter spawned blocks.)

I just think that given the emphasis and urgency placed on controlling the spread during the game, a method to permanently contain it would not be in the developers vision.

Do I want it? Yes, absolutely, take all my platinum.
Is it realistic? Not so much.

But, in an effort to not be 100% pessimistic I offer a suggestion.
Since programming blocks takes time especially player usable blocks, and permanent things tend to backfire. Perhaps the effect should only last as long as the effected blocks are natural. In other words, when the player picks it up it reverts to normal. Because lets be honest, if you dug up an area that was made immune you are very likely getting rid of it, or using it to build something else. Should a player replace the blocks, they simply put on another coat of evil-be-gone and they are back where they started.

Actually currently the item is post moon lord, which is far past the place where spreading biomes are relevant. Without editing I can already say that mined up immune blocks drop their natural form, and spraying the immune blocks with green solution will make them no longer immune.

I Say That The Immunized Blocks Shouldn't Drop Their Natural Forms, But Instead Drop As Immune Blocks And Be In A Negative Color Palette.
Also, The Solution Should Cost 50 Instead Of 40.

(That Looked Kinda Rude-Sounding, So I'm Here To Clarify I Have No Rude Intentions)

I HAS SPRITES If You Want.
Immune Solution
Hsuqozb.png

Immunized Dirt (Item)
lq00tRN.png

Immunized Mud (Item)
4Mzn1S2.png

Immunized Stone / Immunized Stone (Item)
ZGL4tNo.png
QkVA4Tk.png

Immunized Sand / Immunized Sand (Item)
lQMTR5L.png
TzfZbLH.png

Immunized Ice / Immunized Ice (Item)
yYLwEg6.png
gjK6sox.png

I don't care how much it would cost,protecting the jungle is a priority.(I know it is post moon lord,but sometimes i want to fight plantera for a unknown reason)

Back
Top Bottom