Mobile Important Information Regarding the Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch. Reading this makes me shiver at the thought of my device being shoved off the boat. I feel really sorry for those ios users, hopefully the IPhone 5 or something goes on sale.

On the other note, will the crashes ever be fixed? Amazon crashes have not been fixed, in fact, they seem a degree worse.
•Sometimes the game freezes, and you aren't able to close the app. You have to manually close it or Terraria is unplayable and has constant music playing(even after closing it)
•There seems to be a tan line between the character's torso and legs, almost as if he was sagging :p . It's very annoying if you have OCD though...
•I lost alot of my crafting recipes after I updated to the most recent update
•The Merchant seems to be selling the beer that looks like a boot (noticed September 19)
•Flame dye doesn't work
•Wall of Flesh is literary, just a wall of flesh. I summoned him, and there was no mouth, eyes, or Hungry

These are all the glitches I have found so far (although they are highly annoying). I'm kind of wondering how a bug fix/rebalance update makes more bugs and doesn't fix what it should have. Almost like a empty present.

Well, these things happen. I know that most apps are kinda doing the same thing ever since iOS 9 shipped out. Besides, maybe a new fresh start for some devices would even be good. At least we're aware you're doing your best. Good job 505Games! Best of luck on the launch!

It seems this hit is quite deadly for the old devices of iOS, since I'm playing on both I'm quite glad I got my iPad updated. Another thing can be said for those who haven't, but we are talking about the Operating System here not the device exactly so I think everyone else would be fine if they update to iOS 9 up until the RAM issue arrives which will target the actual devices' capacity to run the game. It is a very complex game with a lot of needs, so I'm not surprised it came to this at some point but that's how a really good game grows. I'll be expecting this as my Birthday gift as well since my birthday is on October 18, prepare yourself Duke Fishron, I'll be dining on you for my birthday.

to be honest, i'm suprised they added hardmode. mobile isn't really optimal for big games like terraria, so even having it available is great. i'm glad they decided on option one(although i don't have terraria mobile) as it seems fairer to all users. another option, i suppose, would be to have a version chooser that would alow you to play older versions if your device could not support the newer ones, but that might skew things in favor of people with better devices, making the others feel abandoned. great job on getting terraria mobile this far anyway!

It seems this hit is quite deadly for the old devices of iOS, since I'm playing on both I'm quite glad I got my iPad updated. Another thing can be said for those who haven't, but we are talking about the Operating System here not the device exactly so I think everyone else would be fine if they update to iOS 9 up until the RAM issue arrives which will target the actual devices' capacity to run the game. It is a very complex game with a lot of needs, so I'm not surprised it came to this at some point but that's how a really good game grows. I'll be expecting this as my Birthday gift as well since my birthday is on October 18, prepare yourself Duke Fishron, I'll be dining on you for my birthday.
Ooh! Mines on the 13!

I still have jellybean I hope this doesnt affect old android devices, I dont have much ram but the game doesnt seems to lag at all so im slightly confident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom