Mobile Important Information Regarding the Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duuuude, clay pots on platforms under glass walls look amazing. Like plants on a windowsill lol.
Or a nice outdoor garden farm for all the different plants to make potions easier and faster.

New video is up! /shamelesspromotion

God bless!

We are sharing all that we find. We will do so as much as we are able. If it causes any delays - rest assured that such would only be in the interest of a more stable and less buggy version.

(Not A promise we have found every literal bug of course - just that we are playing as we can and sharing our experiences with 505)

Hoping for an update on progress soon

(Sorry we cannot tweet as often as MC - remember who owns that now, can't match those resources :p )

Man the forums are dead now that octobers closer to its end. I just remembered something else relogic mightve noticed when they helped out. Caster AI works wierd and same with brain of cthulhu. Casters teleport way too fast (almost instantly if hit) and brain of cthlhu is almost the opposite.

May be developers can fix the joysitics.
I don't like this unfixed dpad.
Sometimes they don't work.
Otherthing is sometimes eventhough I don't touch the screen. My character moves automatically. And swing weapon automatically.

May be developers can fix the joysitics.
I don't like this unfixed dpad.
Sometimes they don't work.
Otherthing is sometimes eventhough I don't touch the screen. My character moves automatically. And swing weapon automatically.
To be honest that sounds like a tricky thing to get to work not to mention a lot of people are already used to it (even if it isnt very good at times) but the UI update might give us control options :)

To be honest that sounds like a tricky thing to get to work not to mention a lot of people are already used to it (even if it isnt very good at times) but the UI update might give us control options :)
Yes. It is more than tricky..
But they should polish the dpad code and inventory code. Still it's a little bigger

or maybe stay with the old cloud system and everybody gets the update and doesnt lose saves
THEY CAN'T!

And by the way, MOGA map controls are horrible please make there a different way to open the map than pressing down. Its really annoying to go through platforms, and use grappling hooks (the ''X'' button isn't used by the way)

THEY CAN'T!

And by the way, MOGA map controls are horrible please make there a different way to open the map than pressing down. Its really annoying to go through platforms, and use grappling hooks (the ''X'' button isn't used by the way)
How much will is cost in us dollars to buy a moga controller??

Other thing is what is the benefits get by having a YouTube channel? Because people spend their time,money to make video and upload it? Sorry if this is a idiotic question.
I can't see the benefit?
Are people who have channels get money if someone view the video?
Help please?

YouTube is a completely free service. You don't have to pay to upload videos. If you want, you can put ads on your videos and YouTube gives you money every time an ad on your video is viewed (, I think.)

Now let’s get back on topic.
How much is a moga controller in us dollars?

Any new news on 1.2.4 release?Also I'm sorry for ios because I remember waiting an extra 3 months for 1.2
Nope. No new news on that. My guess is another 2to 3 weeks for get a release date and another week or two for release
[DOUBLEPOST=1445954265,1445954212][/DOUBLEPOST]My guess is before December.

It will take awhile... So many bugs I have found with the current version. I wish they would say a about when they would release it. MineCraft doesnt have a release date for 1.9 Pc or 1.0 Pe. Users are gonna start sending lots of messages asking when will it be released? By the way if Devs are seeing this. Please fix the game crashing every 10-20 minutes. I have a nice tablet. Not some old tablet that cant run anything. 5$ should be enough to pay to play. I lose items every time it crashes.

I'm waiting impatiently, as well. But at the same time, I understand that they want to release the update without having issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom