Mobile Important Information Regarding the Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been there to. But i at least expect news about whats happening as i said
at an older post.
I figure the news would amount to "we're fixing bugs and can't say for sure when they'll be eliminated." It would be unusual for a development team or publisher to go into tech details in such an announcement. Not unheard-of, but unusual.

As Valentine Michael Smith points out, "Waiting is."

All the wiki says is
"The Addition Update (1.2.3/1.2.4) is delayed and MAYBE release during November"
And it already half way through the month, so it might be in December even.

Yeah, but the wiki is so insanely well done it doesn't matter. In my experience, all facts are checked and double-checked and anything wrong gets taken down within the hour.

I think the wiki is really confusing for mobil . They really ought to make separate wiki for each version. Like categories. Would be much easier to navigate. Though I use an app called Ter Guide which is amazing lol. Wiki editors should use it as a model. I'm just Saiyan lol.
God bless y'all!

I think the wiki is really confusing for mobil . They really ought to make separate wiki for each version. Like categories. Would be much easier to navigate. Though I use an app called Ter Guide which is amazing lol. Wiki editors should use it as a model. I'm just Saiyan lol.
God bless y'all!
I have mobile too, but it says at the top of every page if it's desktop only or mobile only...

This is so stupid!!! I don't really care the game is late, because as Shigeru Miyamato once said, "A late game is eventually good, but a rushed game is bad forever." If they'd just tell us the release date, I'd be satisfied. BUt I check i every day, only to be dissapointed AGAIN.

Man.. I just started playing this game like last week. So I'm just over here like... "Cool an update is coming soon."

Kinda reminds me of that breaking bad plot where everyone that was watching it had to wait like a year between hank finding out that Malcolm's dad was Heisenburg... but for me it was like 5 seconds because I binge watched it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom