Mobile Important Information Regarding the Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, in the mobile update the Truffle Worm will spawn on ANY dry Mushroom Grass, even at the surface.

a bridge (100 block minimum) of mud and spray it with blue solution. Then do something else, come back, and a few mushroom trees should be there to complete the biome and the music will start playing. Stand in the middle of that bridge wearing full turtle armor, water candle, and battle potion. Max spawn rate possible. BAM truffle worm

The Wiki may not reflect all of the update changes; it's maintained by the community and is not always accurate.

There are other threads where people are discussing the mobile update, it helps to search around.

My truffle worms is not spawning on android and iOS please help
Also already found a bug w a certain potion
[DOUBLEPOST=1449858259,1449858109][/DOUBLEPOST]Please fix the truffle worm bug
It's either that or I've been farming for an hour and a half and I had no luck
[DOUBLEPOST=1449858302][/DOUBLEPOST]And I'm underground in a mushroom biome w a farm

My truffle worms is not spawning on android and iOS please help
Also already found a bug w a certain potion
[DOUBLEPOST=1449858259,1449858109][/DOUBLEPOST]Please fix the truffle worm bug
It's either that or I've been farming for an hour and a half and I had no luck
[DOUBLEPOST=1449858302][/DOUBLEPOST]And I'm underground in a mushroom biome w a farm
Please see the post right above yours re: the Truffle Worm

Is there any chance we mobile players will get anything to help us obtain bait ? Like put in the flower boots into the game or even maybe let the merchant sell a bait with 5% "bait power" for 10 copper (it could cost anything as long as I could by it to be honest) as a mobile exclusive ? Anybody else like this idea or am I the only one?

Is there any chance we mobile players will get anything to help us obtain bait ? Like put in the flower boots into the game or even maybe let the merchant sell a bait with 5% "bait power" for 10 copper (it could cost anything as long as I could by it to be honest) as a mobile exclusive ? Anybody else like this idea or am I the only one?

Not really, that would be pretty useless when you kind find better bait on accident when just around your house, I usually find a lot and then when I fish i barely lose any bait. The flower boots seem like a good addition though.

--Turtles
[DOUBLEPOST=1450087150,1450086992][/DOUBLEPOST]
My world got deleted again from the new update as well as my character but I'll just start a new one it makes the game more fun

I started a new one just for the full enjoyment of the 1.2.4 update
[DOUBLEPOST=1450087298][/DOUBLEPOST]
Where are the spider fang... I want to make spider set:(

A drop from spiders and black recluses in spider caves, I think it's a small chance though so it might take a little farming. Either that or it dropped everytime and I'm just brainpooped.

Not really, that would be pretty useless when you kind find better bait on accident when just around your house, I usually find a lot and then when I fish i barely lose any bait. The flower boots seem like a good addition though.

--Turtles
[DOUBLEPOST=1450087150,1450086992][/DOUBLEPOST]

I started a new one just for the full enjoyment of the 1.2.4 update
I barely have any bait and when I fish it all gets used up. Any pointers? Also spider fangs aren't in the game yet

I barely have any bait and when I fish it all gets used up. Any pointers? Also spider fangs aren't in the game yet

Well, definetly upgrade your fishing pole, that's probably why your losing so much bait. I had left over demonite stuff so I made the Fisher of souls and rarely lose bait. There may be other accessories the angler gives you for doing quests if you don't have any access to demonite

Well, definetly upgrade your fishing pole, that's probably why your losing so much bait. I had left over demonite stuff so I made the Fisher of souls and rarely lose bait. There may be other accessories the angler gives you for doing quests if you don't have any access to demonite
I'm using the fiberglass pole

Maybe I'm just experiencing a bug where the fish don't take my bait then...

One second timer doesn't work :( and I had such an awesome trap for the frost moon :(
Also traps don't hurt enemies now, is this intentional or is it a bug
Both confirmed to be fixed in an upcoming patch.

----------------------------------------------

EVERYONE: I strongly encourage you to move to this thread for bugs and update statuses on Mobile:

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-mobile-bugs-issues-status.37778/

i think I'm going to lock this thread in the meantime, so that we are aren't dividing our focus on getting issues reported and information out to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom