Mobile Important

Show Hotel

Official Terrarian
Ok I got 1.4 on Android and everything seems run fine, sometimes a crash but I can deal with it. But everytime I leave the game, j gotta keep fighting Plantera just to fight Moon Lord now idk if this is a glitch but it's really annoying me I just made the Zenith. Now idk what to do I don't wanna delete the save then I'm gonna lose everything...if you see this devs pls tell me why it's happening I defeated Plantera than Golem

Ok I got 1.4 on Android and everything seems run fine, sometimes a crash but I can deal with it. But everytime I leave the game, j gotta keep fighting Plantera just to fight Moon Lord now idk if this is a glitch but it's really annoying me I just made the Zenith. Now idk what to do I don't wanna delete the save then I'm gonna lose everything...if you see this devs pls tell me why it's happening I defeated Plantera than Golem
Like what do you mean you got to fight plantera to fight moonlord? Like how are you going to fight moonlord? Is it the celestial sigul, or through the lunatic cultist and the invasions?

Like what do you mean you got to fight plantera to fight moonlord? Like how are you going to fight moonlord? Is it the celestial sigul, or through the lunatic cultist and the invasions?
I got the celestial sigil for it. Now it's not letting use it so I gotta keep repeating the same steps just summon him I spent a lot of time on my world I googled and it seems like it's just me

Back
Top Bottom