PC Impractical Bird Statue Teleporter Hub

Preece

Skeletron Prime
As the title says, this is impractical. This is more of an idea/inspiration for people who actually click on this.

Capture 2016-06-03 10_04_39.png

Capture 2016-06-03 10_04_35.png

Numbered Levers: Actuates and deactuates to make a path to certain pressure plates.
Lever above teleporter: Activation for bird statue.
There is a default in which it will not work if no levers were pulled.
Only one lever can be pulled at a single time.
This is expandable/compact-able.
Confusing? Let me know :)

As far as I know, I'm not the one to be making that :p

It'd be really easy to make. Just have a drop that has hallways for the boulder to roll through coming off the sides that have pressure plates for the boulder to trigger a teleport with. To control which one it hits, just use actuated blocks to stop it at whatever height the hallway you want it to go down is at.

You could just place the boulder to start on blocks that would be actuated to start everything, and if you want to really be clever, put another plate at the beginning of each hallway that are all connected to the starting blocks to turn them back on.

Why do I love the bunnyport more than I should?

You could play pachinko hub with the bunnies!
(Not really. It wouldn't be random)

Acutally, You could use the fact that bunnies spawn in alternating directions from the statue to create bi variable teleportation.

I like this so much... I might just scrap my hi-tech one for it :3

I too love the bunny port more than I thought I would. I am seriously considering ripping out my newly built logic gate one for this.... I think it would be fun.

Back
Top Bottom