tModLoader Improved Pillar Event

Casu

Empress of Light
Here's a quick and simple mod for you all. The celestial pillars no longer have a shield. Instead, they have 200k health. The event enemies will also drop their respective fragments after the Moonlord has been defeated.
There's a config that let's you change the pillars to how you see fit.
"Pillar Health in Normal": Change the max life of the celestial pillars in normal mode
(Default: 150k)
"Pillar Health in Expert": Change the max life of the celestial pillars in expert mode
(Default: 200k)
"Shield Health Normal": Change the amount of enemies that need to be defeated to break the barrier in normal mode
(Default: 0)
"Enemies Required in Expert": Same as above but in expert mode
(Default: 0)
"Enemies Drop Fragments": Choose if the celestial invaders will drop their respective fragments on death
(Default: true)
"Moonlord defeated for enemies to drop fragments": Choose if Moonlord needs to be defeated for the fragments to be able to be dropped
(Default: true)

All credit goes to Leviathan for the idea

Download is on the mod browser.​

Last edited:
What about this? It does the same thing and is configurable

Attachments

• Screenshot_10.png
    Screenshot_10.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 1,899
Ok guys, I made a new update that hopefully sets this one apart from the other. You can now configure everything this mod changes.

Aaaah, that's an amazing mod! Thank you so much for it! <3 It's so nice to have such a level of control over an already hectic event.

A few suggestions, if I may? ... Just to test the waters of possibility of course.

1) To be able to modify the health of each pillar in Expert mode too, unless that's somehow already a feature.
2) To be able to modify them individually, but that might be a bit silly to ask. Some people like it to be unique, y'know?
3) To be able to modify the amount of fragments the towers drop on death. Maybe someone hates grinding for the fragments and just wants to defeat the towers once in their play-through rather than multiple times on multiple runs to get their necessary fragments. Or maybe they only want the add-on enemies around the towers to drop the fragment and not have the towers drop them at all.

Aaaah, that's an amazing mod! Thank you so much for it! <3 It's so nice to have such a level of control over an already hectic event.

A few suggestions, if I may? ... Just to test the waters of possibility of course.

1) To be able to modify the health of each pillar in Expert mode too, unless that's somehow already a feature.
2) To be able to modify them individually, but that might be a bit silly to ask. Some people like it to be unique, y'know?
3) To be able to modify the amount of fragments the towers drop on death. Maybe someone hates grinding for the fragments and just wants to defeat the towers once in their play-through rather than multiple times on multiple runs to get their necessary fragments. Or maybe they only want the add-on enemies around the towers to drop the fragment and not have the towers drop them at all.
I released a new update that adds 1 and I might do 2 later if I feel like it. I can't do 3 with my current modding knowledge, idk if it's even possible.
Also, since the new update adds a new config option yall might have to delete the old config so that the new option can generate.

Sounds like a neat mod. What about an option for the pillars to only have no shield after the moon lord is defeated? tbh the pillar event has always been my least favourite event besides getting the goblin army back to back 3 days in a row. haha

does it wokr with modded pillars?
Depends on how the mod did their shield. The fragment drops won't work without me adding specific mod support.
Sounds like a neat mod. What about an option for the pillars to only have no shield after the moon lord is defeated? tbh the pillar event has always been my least favourite event besides getting the goblin army back to back 3 days in a row. haha
I don't see why not. I'll probably add that soon.

Depends on how the mod did their shield. The fragment drops won't work without me adding specific mod support.

I don't see why not. I'll probably add that soon.
Its okay but can this mod break modded pillars or they just will be as vanilla

The download doesn't work, whenever i press the download button it act likes it downloads but after a few seconds it stops and goes back to the mod browser.

Back
Top Bottom