NPCs & Enemies Improving NPC+more of them.

Dreamtree

Terrarian
Improving NPC
  • Give every NPC the ability to follow you. (Edit; I mean like you can ask them to follow you. example, bring the nurse with while exploring and she heals you.)
  • Consider allowing them to improve defense and health. Like do a quest so that the guide has more HP.
  • Make tools to summon specific NPC to you. Example, a rod that allows you to summon the guide.
More NPC
  • Randomized npc. All the npc we have now have a specific purpose/task. I want to be able to make a real city :)
  • These npc can't buy or sell anything.
  • They wouldn't lower spawn rate.
  • They might have some conversation...
  • Specific class examples, healer, summoner, magic user, melee, range... they can fight back.
  • You find them throughout the world. Talk to them to recruit them.(edit; very optional to recruit them)

Last edited:
Having NPC's follow me would be annoying especially if i am building and they get in my way.
Also have random generated NPC's wouldn't be good as most people don't want to build lots of housing for random NPC's who don't do anything except walk.

Having NPC's follow me would be annoying especially if i am building and they get in my way.
Also have random generated NPC's wouldn't be good as most people don't want to build lots of housing for random NPC's who don't do anything except walk.
I love building houses. It just those empty rooms feel so empty.

Remember having a npc follow you would be optional.
Ahem, I hope they would have a few funny things to say as well. Skeleton merchant has great stuff to say :) Recruiting them would very optional.

Back
Top Bottom