IC In a Galaxy far, far away… IC

Well, here’s the IC I guess. I’ll go grab the desc from the OOC and put it here as well

The Final Order has been defeated, and the galaxy is finally getting back to normal. Now, with the galaxy at peace once more, you are free to choose your own path. You can build up an army and take over the galaxy, you can learn the ancient path of the force, and if you want to, you can go to the dark side. With the galaxy in your hands, you can now meld it to whatever you want it to be. It’s your choice now, not anyone else’s. You can finally do what you want to. You are finally free.

Link to OOC: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/in-a-galaxy-far-far-away…-ooc.110611/page-3#post-260292

any ways let’s start!
i‘ll start kyle piques part:
“Right! First time in the cantina!”
*Kyle sits next to the only un-used seat which is next to A VERY DRUNK ARENA SOLDIER*
introducing Jack (No, not the stick figure one)
1D0675F2-85B6-491A-8EC9-F988F92D387E.jpeg
a very tired guy who duels at the arena with his trusty scoped pistol
Name: Jack
force wielder: Nope
weapon: Scoped blaster pistol, auto lockpicks, bombs.

((Just going to point out that average drinking age is 21, and Jack’s younger than that. Though... I have no idea how Star Wars works with that, so it could be younger on Tatooine ig))

*Since I don’t need a text color for Rhea yet, I’ll use default. Rhea walks into the cantina in full armor, which might attract some attention. She looks for an empty seat before realizing there isn’t one.*
<Really? The biggest cantina on Tatooine, and there’s no empty seats?>
*...So she just decides to stand in a random spot, which is near Kyle and Jack because I said so.*

((Just going to point out that average drinking age is 21, and Jack’s younger than that. Though... I have no idea how Star Wars works with that, so it could be younger on Tatooine ig))

*Since I don’t need a text color for Rhea yet, I’ll use default. Rhea walks into the cantina in full armor, which might attract some attention. She looks for an empty seat before realizing there isn’t one.*
<Really? The biggest cantina on Tatooine, and there’s no empty seats?>
*...So she just decides to stand in a random spot, which is near Kyle and Jack because I said so.*
(Oh, Tattoine drinking age (at least in this story) is 14)
*Stardust, being wary, stops drinking and looks over at the newcomers, wondering why the 2 of them are wearing sith armour. She had heard the stories of the sith from her grandparents, and decided to sp around to face them in her stool, watching them carefully*

A man in a ragtag outfit, shoes covered in desert dust, walks into the cantina, up to the bar and addresses the barkeep. "My client wants this researcher for 'accidental' incidents." He presents a small hologram, depicting said researcher. "Tell me something useful about their whereabouts, and you can expect your tip to be more generous."

”Who are you, some kind of bounty hunter?“
*Stardust turns again to look at the man*

“Hey now, I aim’t heard nothin’ about that scientist or what have ye, now if you ain’t getting a drink, get the hell outta my bar”
The barkeep is not one to be told or asked, he prefers to let people like bounty hunters work alone, not tell them information. The barkeep looks at the hologram for another quick second, then turns around, apparently very interested in the bottle of wine behind him
(I forgot to say that I control most NPC’s, other than crew of another players ship, mostly because of story purposes)

"You're in the Mos Eisley Cantina, what did you expect?"

(The Mos Eisley Cantina is canonically described by Obi-wan as a "wretched hive of scum and villainy". Which the barkeep somewhat contradicts considering he's already surrounded by bounty hunters, renegades, and criminals lel.)

@Animus Viral
(Yeah, the barkeep is doing things a bit differently)
“Well, I didn’t think I’d see another Bounty Hunter today, but here we are”
*Stardust drains her glass in one drink*
”So, you want help finding that scientist?“

"If you're offering to make me divvy up the bounty, that isn't how the contract works. If you're just in it for action, then fine. I don't really care if you'll help or not, as long as you stay out of my way."

@Animus Viral
“Well alright, I just wanted 10%, but if you really need the money, I suppose I could help you for free this time… Let’s go”
And with that, Stardust gets out of her seat and walks out the door of the cantina

Last edited:
*jack joins in drunk as heck*
“yooo mah dudes,? looking sick? Is that mandalorian armour?”

*kyle is getting weirded out and continues to drink is pineapple juice*

*Rhea waits for Arby and Stardust to have been gone for about 10 seconds, and then starts to follow. She makes sure to stay at a reasonable distance.*

"Whatever." He follows her steadily. "The researcher is wanted for a device that pushes weather from one extreme to another. Some :red: designed to make rain. Instead, it destroyed several water reserves and electrocuted most of my client's other staff onsite, and so he fled. He is wanted preferably alive. However, my client is willing to take his head as well."

"Whatever." He follows her steadily. "The researcher is wanted for a device that pushes weather from one extreme to another. Some :red: designed to make rain. Instead, it destroyed several water reserves and electrocuted most of my client's other staff onsite, and so he fled. He is wanted preferably alive. However, my client is willing to take his head as well."
“So your client wants this scientist who wanted to be god, but instead of helping people by giving them water, he accidentally smote them. Seems legit. So, where was he last rumoured to be? We should start there”

"Hmph. If it was an accident, maybe things outside of the laboratory would have survived. He headed in this direction, north. Some of my client's non-combatant messengers saw him head this way, to the Cantina. He wouldn't be too far. It's only a day since the incident, and no unregistered ships around here have been spotted to have left Tatooine since dawn."

Back
Top Bottom