IC In a Galaxy far, far away… IC

(Somewhat, but unless you're going directly for his eyes, gonna be questionable
surprised a certain ability ain't being used though, although i'll get to it if no one else does)

Ryker holds up his bracers, its electricity shielding him from the laser blasts. "You really don't know better. Energy weapons are completely ineffective against the accumulator!"
“Oh, but I do know better“ says Stardust, still firing. ”You know RB here? He has the force, and I’ve just distracted you. You see, if you move your arms at all, your head will be blown off, but if you don’t, RB will use the force on you. It’s quite simple actually. Either you die, right here and right now, or you surrender and we’ll spare your miserable life until we take you to the guild“

"...Hrrk!" Ryker begins to seem to levitate. You'd do the same when getting force choked.
"Well, you are correct there, but I think he should still get more than a slap on the wrist," Arby adds. Ryker fires a bolt of electricity at Arby, causing Arby to draw and ignite his lightsaber to deflect it, although it is quickly knocked out of his hands by the electricity. Ryker falls, coughing, but before he can get up, he gets force pushed again into nearby scrap as Arby gets up. "I don't think electricity will stop you from being crushed, give up or you can become compressed chow for the garbage squids. Start by getting rid of that jury rigged trash circuitry."

(Yeee, dusting off docs, gimme a sec)

Ryker slowly throws his bracers out, his reckless attitude turning to one of caution now that his steam and momentum is gone, the gears in his head spinning like crazy as he makes quick glances around to try to come up with something, "So now what?"

Arby simply points out of the junkyard, presumably at where those speeder bikes are. "You'll be coming with us back for the damages you've caused with your storm stunts. Now that you've tossed that juryrigged tech away, we can drag you in, or you can come along nicely, either way works."

Ryker growls, and slowly gets up.

Back
Top Bottom