IC In a Galaxy far, far away… IC

"As if I'd want to go back, bounty hunters. Surely you know what they are. The schemers of Tatooine are the festering wound on a limb that must be hacked away. They amass their power by preying on the weak, so how powerful can they be? After all, why else would they hire you if they can't help their own hide? We are bringing a new dawn to Tatooine, unlike those crime lords who sit still while our fellow man die on the streets."
(Who's talking here?)

(Bruh, you can see the context lmao)
Ryker's voice projected throughout the scrapyard. "Don't you agree? The scum of Tatooine regulates everything, even freedom itself. Slavers still working their property hard picking through the trash. What a shackled life they live, don't you agree?"
The mercenaries behind him nodded and talked amongst each other in agreement.

“DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO YOU’RE TALKING TO? IF NOT, YOU’RE TALKING TO A SITH AND 2 EXTREMELEY SKILLED BOUNTY HUNTERS, SO I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE BEFOR EI BLAST YOUR GOD DAMN HEAD OFF!!”
Stardust yells this at the top of her voice, and the tower is still wobbling worse than ever

"Imagine fearing old tales, the Sith Empire died eons ago. But you might be in trouble up there, let me help you get down." With that, electricity cracked down Ryker's arms, forming into a crescent-shaped arc of white-hot plasma that struck the scrap tower Stardust is on.

Sizzling, the mesh armor over on his trench coat flared to life with electricity, along with Ryker's bracers, charged with power.

Arby readies to switch to his lightsaber, but still keeps his gun out. "So that's what the barkeep meant by man with gauntlets. So, that electrocuting wasn't even an accident."

"Imagine fearing old tales, the Sith Empire died eons ago. But you might be in trouble up there, let me help you get down." With that, electricity cracked down Ryker's arms, forming into a crescent-shaped arc of white-hot plasma that struck the scrap tower Stardust is on.

Sizzling, the mesh armor over on his trench coat flared to life with electricity, along with Ryker's bracers, charged with power.

Arby readies to switch to his lightsaber, but still keeps his gun out. "So that's what the barkeep meant by man with gauntlets. So, that electrocuting wasn't even an accident."
The top of the tower explodes with the force of the electricity and Stardust is blasted off, flies about 10 meters, and hits the ground with a thud, and at the same time, a crack line a gunshot splits the air in 2. Stardust broke her arm on the fall, and is knocked momentarily unconscious as she slides on the ground

"Heh, you might got the outfit, but what does that make you?" Ryker fires a storm of lightning towards Rhea. Arby attempts to shoot at Ryker, but considering Ryker is wearing the equivalent to an electrostaff suit, his shots just gets deflected.

With tremendous effort, her gun on her back, Stardust pushes herself to her feet and draws her Katana from it’s sheath, the hilt glinting in the 2 suns of Tatooine, and proceeds to walk towards Ryker
”I can bring you in warm… or I can bring you in cold”
Stardust is now only 5 feet from Ryker

"And I can bring you flash-fried!" Ryker charges at Stardust, slamming into her with his charged metal mesh armor like an electric fence combined with the ramming force of metal wall almost immediately because of the short range.

Stardust holds her katana up just in time, so most of the force on the impact goes into the blade, but she slides back a few feet anyways, then she runs towards him and goes to thrust her katana through him

He quickly slams the katana away with his electrified bracer and then gut punches her with his other bracer. "You're not a lancer."
(Also, katanas are designed for slicing, not impaling. Although you can do so with force, generally speaking, using it like a rapier isn't effective. It's flat side makes it easier to deflect as well, compared to the more slimmer rapier)
As Ryker begins to charge again at her, he gets force blasted by Arby.
"Well, that was close," Arby says as he begins to approach Ryker, while shooting him, trying to find any weak point in his electric armor. Or just trying to short circuit the whole thing which isn't going too well in the slightest.

(Time to find out)
This time, Stardust does fly back again, but gets up again right away after hitting the ground
“I’ve had enough of your bull:red:
Stardust sheathes her katana, pulls her rifle from her back again, and shoots Ryker in the face multiple times

(Somewhat, but unless you're going directly for his eyes, gonna be questionable
surprised a certain ability ain't being used though, although i'll get to it if no one else does)

Ryker holds up his bracers, its electricity shielding him from the laser blasts. "You really don't know better. Energy weapons are completely ineffective against the accumulator!"

Back
Top Bottom