OOC In a galaxy far, far away… OOC

The Final Order has been defeated, and the galaxy is finally getting back to normal. Now, with the galaxy at peace once more, you are free to choose your own path. You can build up an army and take over the galaxy, you can learn the ancient path of the force, and if you want to, you can go to the dark side. With the galaxy in your hands, you can now meld it to whatever you want it to be. It’s your choice now, not anyone else’s. You can finally do what you want to. You are finally free.

Character form:
Name:
Looks: (Picture or description)
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Equipment:
Ship:
Occupation(Optional):
Side:
Backstory(Optional):
Do you have the force?: Y/N
Force abilities(only if you do have the force):

Rules!
1. No Godmodding
2. No actual Star Wars Characters
3. Don’t say what others are planning (eg, you say ‘I found this!’ when the player who was planning it didn’t have it there)
4. No taking control of other players (This means no Jedi or Sith mind tricks on other players!)
5. Lightsabers are available for all, but you can’t do flashy, cool things with them if you don’t have the force
6. Have fun!

IC link:https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/in-a-galaxy-far-far-away…-ic.110805/

Last edited:
Name: Stardust Sledgehammer
Species: Human
Sexuality: Pan
Looks: 5’6, long purple hair, wears a naval captains outfit, has an eyepatch over her left eye, always wears boots. If she’s not in her captains uniform, she usually wears a black tank-top and blue cargo pants with a grey sweater tied around her waist.
Personality: Full of energy and kind, but is also quite reckless and sometimes doesn’t care about collateral damage.
Strengths: Can be very concentrated and tactical when thing’s get rough
Weaknesses: Even though she‘s concentrated and tactical, she can also be pretty reckless and careless
Equipment: Bescar Katana, pretty durable primesteel armour under her uniform (slightly better than a heavy storm troopers, and can block shots from some weaker, hand-held blasters), 1mv energy revolver, 10 mv Heavy-Duty sniper rifle
Ship: The Megaladon Light cruiser
Occupation(Optional): Bounty Hunter
Side: None
Do you have the force?: No

Looks: 5’6, long purple hair, wears a naval captains outfit, has an eyepatch over her left eye, always wears boots. If she’s not in her captains uniform, she usually wears a black tank-top and blue cargo pants with a grey sweater tied around her waist.
Personality: Full of energy and kind, but is also quite reckless and sometimes doesn’t care about collateral damage.
Weaknesses: Even though she‘s concentrated and tactical, she can also be pretty reckless and careless
Equipment: Bescar Katana, pretty durable primesteel armour under her uniform (slightly better than a heavy storm troopers, and can block shots from some weaker, hand-held blasters), 1mv energy revolver, 10 mv Heavy-Duty sniper rifle
Seems kinda familiar...

Character form:
Name:Kyle Pique
Species:human
Sexuality:boy
D6FDFA36-82B1-41E6-820E-F89CA82D40AD.jpeg

Personality:easily manipulated but strong willed and brave
Strengths:a Connection to the force that hasnt been discovered,
Weaknesses:normal human things? Also people like palatine who can manipulate people
Equipment:tan robes, lightsaber later on, blaster,
Ship:none
Occupation(Optional):sith brother
Side:good
Backstory(Optional):not discovered
Do you have the force?: Y/N yes but not discovered
Force abilities(only if you do have the force): lightning, levitation, force jump, normal force stuff.
HAHA! I HAVE MADE STAR WARS COMICS FOR AGES NOW! WITH THIS VERY CHARACTER! I HAVE COME PREPARED! (No you can’t see them)

Character form:
View attachment 354754
Weaknesses:normal human things? Also people like palatine who can manipulate people
Force abilities(only if you do have the force): lightning, levitation, force jump, normal force stuff.
I assume for gender and sexuality you mean Male and Heterosexual?

Character form:
View attachment 354754
HAHA! I HAVE MADE STAR WARS COMICS FOR AGES NOW! WITH THIS VERY CHARACTER! I HAVE COME PREPARED! (No you can’t see them)
All good (except the sexuality, but ima assume heterosexual, so that's all good)

accepted

I will agree that you’re legally obligated to post that whenever anyone accepted their own character.

Also, @Hange[On break]OS, just noticed that there’s a rule about only lightsabers for forcewielders, and while I personally don’t mind the rule I must point out that there’ve been characters in Star Wars to use lightsabers despite not using the force.

Last edited:
*COUGH*fin*COUGH* also everyone’s gonna use the force as everyone would want the force lol anyways should we start the rp? As no one else has came yet

Last edited:
I will agree that you’re legally obligated to post that whenever anyone accepted their own character.

Also, @Hange[On break]OS, just noticed that there’s a rule about only lightsabers for forcewielders, and while I personally don’t mind the rule I must point out that there’ve been characters in Star Wars to use lightsabers despite not using the force.
Just making sure you see this. It does also pose a question about droid characters with lightsabers since most if not all droids can’t use the force.

Back
Top Bottom