OOC In a galaxy far, far away… OOC

Another comment, several droids do use the force.
I would say lightsabers could be used by everyone, since there's physically nothing stopping you from using it, you just don't start with it or gain enough proficiency with it if you don't have the force.

Character form:
Name: Silence Pique
Species: Human
Sexuality: Hetero (why did I need to answer this question I hope there’s isn’t any shipping)
Looks:
A91BD695-FCCA-4047-AA87-ADA93B461E6E.jpeg

Personality:ANGER RAGING
Strengths:Blood saber, can become strong from either the enemies blood or the host’s rage. Trained Sith
Weaknesses: His Brother
Equipment: Mask to shield his burn face
Ship: The Bleed Fleet
Occupation(Optional): The Bleed
Side: Sith
Backstory(Optional): Taken from his family and shaped into what he is today.
Do you have the force?: Y
Force abilities(only if you do have the force): Sith lightning, Blood healing, Force shielding (for lightning), Basic force stuff etc
Mission: To Build The Bleed With The Old Storm Troopers From the Final Order

Character form:
Name: Silence Pique
Species: Human
Sexuality: Hetero (why did I need to answer this question I hope there’s isn’t any shipping)
Looks:View attachment 354869
Personality:ANGER RAGING
Strengths:Blood saber, can become strong from either the enemies blood or the host’s rage. Trained Sith
Weaknesses: His Brother
Equipment: Mask to shield his burn face
Ship: The Bleed Fleet
Occupation(Optional): The Bleed
Side: Sith
Backstory(Optional): Taken from his family and shaped into what he is today.
Force abilities(only if you do have the force): Sith lightning, Blood healing, Force shielding (for lightning), Basic force stuff etc
Mission: To Build The Bleed With The Old Storm Troopers From the Final Order
Accepted, but the Storm Troopers (and former ones) are locked up in Resistance prison camps, guarded by trained Jedi, so have fun getting through that lol

Another comment, several droids do use the force.
I would say lightsabers could be used by everyone, since there's physically nothing stopping you from using it, you just don't start with it or gain enough proficiency with it if you don't have the force.
Well, I suppose that could work. You just can’t like yeet them or something, unless your okay with it spinning through the air randomly and being a danger to literally anything around you, and your okay with having to retrieve it afterwards

Name: Rhea Starstriker
Title: Darth Rhyzen
Species: Human with some cybernetic modifications, which will be detailed below
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Pansexual
Looks:
9EA00D21-0168-48F3-AC89-9EB37B939B9C.png
Without helmet. She only has the shock rifle sometimes. The entire right side of her face is carbon fiber, but I couldn’t make it that way on Heroforge.
61C0A50D-D704-4486-9275-370B31A9343E.jpeg
Her helmet. The visor is partially transparent on both sides, as you can see her left eye, but as the right side of her face is carbon fiber is darker and so it is not visible through the visor except for the cybernetic eye, which glows.
Personality: She might’ve been innocent at one point, but I imagine nearly being killed would change that in anyone. She’s regretfully cold to anyone she meets, and it would take quite a bit of trust for her to open up to anyone after her family gave her up to the sith. Which isn’t to say she hates her home… Actually, she’d do anything to protect it, along with any friends she does have.
Strengths:
Cybernetic enhancements
- Increased agility due to having parts of her legs replaced with cybernetic components
- Her right arm is almost entirely inorganic and can withstand higher heat than the other. That hand is also faster.
- The cybernetic eye has increased vision quality and a heat vision mode, but when in heat vision mode her visibility is worse.
Weaknesses: The cybernetic parts other than her hand weak to lightning attacks. Her armor usually protects her from electricity lIke that, but if the organic hand (or head if her helmet is off) is targeted she’ll still conduct electricity like normal.
Equipment: Her shock rifle and a red lightsaber.
Ship: A TIE Whisperer like Kylo Ren’s, but with red paint on the rims of the wings. It’s also far bigger, and there’s rooms inside. There’s a cockpit for the pilot, a living room with red walls and black and cream furniture, a bedroom with red walls and a large bed, and a bathroom. The rooms other than the bathroom have carpet.
Occupation(Optional): Bounty Hunter/Vigilante
Side: Neutral, but dislikes the laws that the Republic have put in place
Backstory(Optional): Lived on a forested planet in the Outer Rim, where once a month the village in which she lived would give up a child as tribute to a sith who lived near there in exchange for the sith leaving them alone otherwise. Eventually, a month came and Rhea was chosen as tribute. She was loaded into the sith’s ship as all tributes were, and was believed to be gone for a few weeks before the ship came back. The villagers panicked, as the sith would not enter their village if not to offer a tribute. The gathered their warriors and surrounded the ship when it landed. When the sith came out of the ship, the villagers were ready to defend themselves, as they were worried as far as their intentions. Then, they realized that blood dripped from the armor of the sith, who promptly collapsed. The villagers sent a medic to examine the sith, but upon removing their helmet realized that it was actually Rhea, severely wounded, and upon searching the ship the sith’s body was found, dead, along with his bodyguards. They patched Rhea’s wounds with put Rhea on a bed in the medic’s house to be healed, and cleaned and stored the armor and weapons of the sith and bodyguards in a storage building next door. The next morning, Rhea was gone, as were the sith’s armor, lightsaber, and one of the bodyguards’ shock rifles were gone... And the ship.
Force abilities(only if you do have the force): Average moving things (and people) with the force, but also added agility because of the force.

Last edited:
Name: Rhea Starstriker
Title: Darth Rhyzen
Species: Human with some cybernetic modifications, which will be detailed below
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Pansexual
Looks:
View attachment 355539Without helmet, only has the gun sometimes. The entire right side of her face is carbon fiber, but I couldn’t make it that way on Heroforge.
View attachment 355540Her helmet. The visor is partially transparent on both sides, as you can see her left eye, but as the right side of her face is carbon fiber is darker and so it is not visible through the visor except for the cybernetic eye, which glows. Her armor is infused with beskar, and as such is highly resistant to lasers and can withstand lightsaber strikes.
Personality: She might’ve been innocent at one point, but I imagine nearly being killed would change that in anyone. She’s regretfully cold to anyone she meets, and it would take quite a bit of trust for her to open up to anyone after her family gave her up to the sith. Which isn’t to say she hates her home… Actually, she’d do anything to protect it, along with any friends she does have.
Strengths:
Cybernetic enhancements
- Increased agility due to having parts of her legs replaced with cybernetic components
- Her right arm is almost entirely inorganic and can withstand higher heat than the other. That hand is also faster.
- The cybernetic eye has increased vision quality and a heat vision mode, but when in heat vision mode her visibility is worse.
Weaknesses: The cybernetic parts other than her hand weak to lightning attacks. Her armor usually protects her from electricity lIke that, but if the organic hand (or head if her helmet is off) is targeted she’ll still conduct electricity like normal.
Equipment: Her shock rifle and a red lightsaber.
Ship: A TIE Whisperer like Kylo Ren’s, but with red paint on the rims of the wings. It’s also far bigger, and there’s rooms inside. There’s a cockpit for the pilot, a living room with red walls and black and cream furniture, a bedroom with red walls and a large bed, and a bathroom. The rooms other than the bathroom have carpet.
Occupation(Optional): Bounty Hunter/Vigilante
Side: Neutral, but dislikes the laws that the Republic have put in place
Backstory(Optional): Lived on a forested planet in the Outer Rim, where once a month the village in which she lived would give up a child as tribute to a sith who lived near there in exchange for the sith leaving them alone otherwise. Eventually, a month came and Rhea was chosen as tribute. She was loaded into the sith’s ship as all tributes were, and was believed to be gone for a few weeks before the ship came back. The villagers panicked, as the sith would not enter their village if not to offer a tribute. The gathered their warriors and surrounded the ship when it landed. When the sith came out of the ship, the villagers were ready to defend themselves, as they were worried as far as their intentions. Then, they realized that blood dripped from the armor of the sith, who promotly collapse. The villagers sent a medic to examine the sith, but upon removing their helmet realized that it was actually Rhea, severely wounded, and upon searching the ship the sith’s body was found, dead, along with his bodyguards. They patched Rhea’s wounds with put Rhea on a bed in the medic’s house to be healed, and cleaned and stored the armor and weapons of the sith and bodyguards in a storage building next door. The next morning, Rhea was gone, as were the sith’s armor, lightsaber, and one of the bodyguards’ shock rifles were gone... And the ship.
Force abilities(only if you do have the force): Average moving things (and people) with the force, but also added agility because of the force.
Confirmed

I'm almost interested in this RP, but it seems to be based off the sequel trilogy, so I won't join if that's the case.
It does make me wish there were more people who did stuff with the old legends content and expanded universe though.

I'm almost interested in this RP, but it seems to be based off the sequel trilogy, so I won't join if that's the case.
It does make me wish there were more people who did stuff with the old legends content and expanded universe though.
Its not “based off of it” and if you read the rules you would see that you can’t have canon characters in it

I’m pretty sure it just takes place after the sequel trilogy to make sure the RP doesn’t end up getting boxed in by canon events that would happen if it took place earlier.

Anyways let’s get started!
a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…
STAR WARS EPISODE: X
the knights of ren and the final order have been defeated… the whereabouts of rey skywalker are unknown (This doesn’t mean she’s gonna be in this rp)
and the Galaxy rests in peace…

at least, that’s what they think…
A torn apart force welder, taken away from his family he taught himself the ways of not the Sith… but of the
bleed…
he attacked one of the rebel bases and freed the storm troopers… this is only the beginning for what’s to come…

(just so you know This isn’t the main introduction it’s just something i like to do)

Yeah, what @Champion Greninjoid said is true. I don't want to have to go through Order 66 again, though we could bring in some old legends Content, like Kotr at some point

The anticipation...

Also, I put a better picture into Rhea’s description, since there were a few errors in the one I used before.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom