Casual In an all-out war, would Voldemort or Sauron win?

Who would win?

• Sauron

• Voldemort

• Stalemate.

Results are only viewable after voting.
My dear friend, you underestimate Sauron's army and overestimate Voldy's power. First, the searing heat from Sauron is ancient and due to his malice (Isildur said it kept the Ring's inscription visible, and we know it takes a flame to do that). Second, Sauron knew better than Polyjuice potion, and anyway, Voldy would not take the heat produced by Sauron. Also tell me how would he get past the Nazgul and Mordor's desert. Third, orcs know only to destroy their enemy, and from what I know, it is not possible for 1000 people to control 1 million orcs - even the human mind has limitations, and controlling even itself is not an easy task for it - how is the mind controlling 100 people at a time? Also, Cirith Ungol was due to a personal feud between the two orc captains, and in a war, orcs RARELY do that. Moreover they only follow what their master tells them to do. Fourth, Sauron is one of the most powerful Maia (did you read Unfinished Tales?), probably only behind Eonwe. Fifth, Sauron and the Nine are extremely powerful sorcerers, and they would SURELY know better magic than the normal death eater, and therefore the arrival of the Nine in the battle would make the Protego charm useless, as the Nazgul are undead, and should be able to stop anyone from conjuring magic in their presence (they are known to cause a lot of dread upon even hearing about them), and destroy magic. Unfortunately, Tolkein refused to give a detailed list of the abilities of the Nazgul and Sauron. Sixth, while not mentioned, apparition would be easily hampered by weather if stromy conditions occur over a large area, and anyway, the Nine's dread makes it unable for anyone to do anything other than fleeing to a safe spot - magic is impossible if the Nine appear anyway as they are sorcerers who can disable the DEs from apparating long distances or even apparate by some dark magic. Again, few abilities of the Nazgul are known. Also, your argument that Voldy's protego would stop the Nazgul is useless if the Nazgul can break the charms cast by the DEs, as it is very likely that the Witch-king has more power than Voldemort (cannot be confirmed due to lack of information on Witch-king, again).
Lastly, every orc Sauron loses, it is not a problem for him - he breed orcs in Barad-dur continuously. Not same for Voldy as every life lost is a setback to him. Also, on a better look on the potion, Mordor is pretty enchanted, making it difficult for anyone to use magic there (save for Sauron and the Nine) and one does not simply walk in to Mordor, or reach Barad-dur form the Back Gate in 1 hour.....Although I shall do a bit more research to back up what I said.
[doublepost=1464175603,1464175459][/doublepost]Yes, Jerion, Maiar are clearly stated to be on the level of Demigods in the Silmarillion (more precisely its second part the Valaquenta) and are known to be extremely powerful sorcerers, and Sauron is explicitly stated to be one of the most powerful Maiar

you don't need to control all the orcs all the time, you just need to get a few of them to start fighting and there will likely be escalation. when Frodo was captured by the orcs, sam heard some of the orcs fighting, and they weren't even under the influence of the imperius curse.

i also fail to see how sauron's heat would be able to counteract a fire resistance potion, and besides, if it was that bad it would have been impossible for isildur to get near him without being fried, and isildur was mortal.

as for how voldemort would get past the desert, he could easily apparate. also, i'm not assuming the fight is taking place in mordor, i'm assuming it would be taking place on a neutral ground somewhere else, as that seems to be the best way to approach things. nowhere in the harry potter books does it say apparation is hampered in any way by weather.

as for the rest, i'll have to read the silmarillion, i haven't read it yet(though i have read the lord of the rings), so my opinion on that will have to wait.

Saurio has a huge army of cannon fodder (oops, orcs), trolls, oliphants, corsairs, flying dragons and 9 nigh-invulnerable Ringwraiths. Plus who knows what else we didn't see. I don't think Voldemort and his followers could stand against that. I don't think the entire wizarding population together could stand against that. A zerg rush alone would overwhelm them.

Sauron has a base of operations, chain of command, defences and so on. Voldemort has none of this.

Now we come to the issue of immortality... Sauron has 1 ring and Voldemort has 7 Horcruxes. Theoretically, that'd give Voldemort the edge. But herein lies another problem: without his ring, Sauron was still a danger. He was still able to build up an army and defences. Voldemort basically can't do anything without his wand and most of his followers deserted him the moment he disappeared. Sauron could take Voldemort's wand and lock him up. Then he could hunt down the Horcruxes at his leisure. Or he could 'kill' Voldemort and that'd give him a few years minimum to go looking.

I'm gonna say Sauron would win.

Though as @Charmander27 (and probably others) mentioned, it's difficult to imagine something that can't be stopped with a machine gun or a nuke. It kind of ruins movies with eldritch abominations like The Mummy. :)

Saurio has a huge army of cannon fodder (oops, orcs), trolls, oliphants, corsairs, flying dragons and 9 nigh-invulnerable Ringwraiths. Plus who knows what else we didn't see. I don't think Voldemort and his followers could stand against that. I don't think the entire wizarding population together could stand against that. A zerg rush alone would overwhelm them.

Sauron has a base of operations, chain of command, defences and so on. Voldemort has none of this.

Now we come to the issue of immortality... Sauron has 1 ring and Voldemort has 7 Horcruxes. Theoretically, that'd give Voldemort the edge. But herein lies another problem: without his ring, Sauron was still a danger. He was still able to build up an army and defences. Voldemort basically can't do anything without his wand and most of his followers deserted him the moment he disappeared. Sauron could take Voldemort's wand and lock him up. Then he could hunt down the Horcruxes at his leisure. Or he could 'kill' Voldemort and that'd give him a few years minimum to go looking.

I'm gonna say Sauron would win.

Though as @Charmander27 (and probably others) mentioned, it's difficult to imagine something that can't be stopped with a machine gun or a nuke. It kind of ruins movies with eldritch abominations like The Mummy. :)

numbers alone do not guarantee victory. no clue what a zerg is. voldemort can actually do magic without his wand, it's just less powerful. even as a kid, he could move objects with his mind and it was hinted he could do even more things. and that was when he was a kid. now he can actually fly without a broomstick, and probably much more. if his wand was taken from him, he could just resummon it.

as for killing voldemort:
bf5a69c5fefbd50a33729cd9616fcec45b4f9417c8c7b80dcb3e113322069fc3.jpg
from what the books would suggest, voldemort was extremely difficult to kill with his horcruxes intact.
you mention machineguns not working on(i'm gonna assume you meant) dementors, but the thing is they're not exactly physical beings. they're more of a magical embodiment of sadness and fear. besides, if you can kill a dementors with a machinegun, you can kill a nazgul with spells, which i don't think is really possible.

I put 'kill' in quotes for a reason. I was referring to how at the start, Harry was believed to have 'killed' Voldemort. He didn't; Voldemort was destroyed (for lack of a better phrase) and had to be reborn (again, for lack of a better phrase) with the aid of a follower. So on that note, Sauron could destroy Voldemort, and it'd mean there'd be a few years where he was a shadow or something, until he could be reborn. The difference between the two (Harry destroying Voldemort, Isildur destroying Sauron) is that when Voldemort was destroyed, everyone sort of gave up. Sauron on the other hand, still had his followers working for him. Sauron was still able to influence the thoughts and events of the world. Even his ring tried to return to him, whereas it's mentioned that Voldemort doesn't even feel his Horcruxes being destroyed, since his soul has been shattered into so many pieces for so long.

I didn't mention Dementors.

Zerg Rush comes from me spending too much time on TV Tropes recently. :)
It's where you defeat an opponent by throwing very large numbers of units at them. Said units are usually weak, cheap and disposable. So you can make lots of them. Some - perhaps even most - will die. But if the enemy is defeated in the process, victory is still achieved. So even if Voldemort can still do magic without a wand, all it takes is one Orc with a knife out of an army of possibly millions piling on him...

That's how I see it anyway. :)

Edit: Perhaps think of it as being like an ant colony. The only one that matters is the queen. Aside from the queen, an ant is weak and defenceless and its death is meaningless. But in large enough groups, ants can kill creatures much larger and stronger than they are.

Last edited:
Why is Neoskelet not ready to accept that Saron's heat is more than that of Fiendfire? Also, a lot of mystery surrounds Sauron's power. Given wizards control weather, but Sauron's (and, BTW, Middle-earth) magic is deeply rooted in its universe, thus I do not see why if Sauron's orcs are maddened by Voldy, Sauron can give the same damage back to the DEs, or that despite all their efforts, the DEs and Vloldy combined can really control the weather brought upon by Sauron. Why, Sauron was always destroyed with luck. Moreover, Sauron is known to have infiltrated the mind of people hundreds of km away from Lugburz (anyone forgot Denethor?) and that if Voldy can poison Mordor orcs by Polyjuice Potion, Sauron can achieve a fair form like Annatar and deceive the DEs (there is a reason why Sauron is called The Deceiver). Very clearly, given Sauron most probably gives out more heat than Fiendfire, once he breaks Voldy's mind by his mind-control, he can send Nazgul to collect all the six horcruxes (again, Harry is not a valid horcrux) and then either stab them with morgul-blades (they are enchanted) or could destroy them in Orodruin or melt them by Sauron's heat. Also give me proof why would Voldemort survive the mind-attack by Sauron, or use Occlumency against him.

I am using a mashup of the HP Universe and Middle-earth, so that both can access their respective strengths and powers, with Hogwarts being present on one side and Mordor on the other.

Neoskelet, it is true Sauron does not have many feats or powers given, but the powers and feats given are much greater than those given for Voldemort. Do you think Voldy can control the Earth and weather as much as Sauron does?
[doublepost=1464339775,1464339352][/doublepost]Sauron's armies are based in the same way as an ant's colony, with all ants except the male sentinels (Nazgul and Lieutenants) and the Queen (Sauron) are workers, and one death is no worry to the Queen, due to the sheer number of workers, and many ants are born every day (workers, anyway, have short life-spans, and grow up quickly). Voldy's army is 75% mortals who can destroyed by some method. Inferi are susceptible to fire, and dementors are changing sides, based upon who can give them a better life. Thus,

1. DEs and other mortal creatures are destroyed by Nazgul and the large Mordor armies
2. Some fires drive off the inferi
3. Dementors realize Mordor is more suitable for them, and see Nazgul are stronger versions of them, and follow the Mordor army to the Black Land.

Well, I have studied the posts from Page 1, and I must daresay, I find many of Neoskelet's and Leinfors's explanations pretty absurd. Before I cast my vote, I would like to discuss a point used by Neoskelet about Sauron's defeat - His fight with Isildur.
  • Isildur had already once faced the wrath of Sauron while in Numenor - When Sauron ordered the cutting of the White Tree of Numenor, Isildur daringly rescued one of its seed (albeit getting himself severly injured due to the wrath of Sauon, but he did recover when the seedling grew).
  • Isildur himself was no ordinary man - he descended from Elros Tar-Minyatur, Elrond's brother, who had descended form Finwe, King of the Noldorin Elves, Beren, and Melian the Maia (who was the Queen of Doriath), which meant a lot of royal blood was present in Isildur.
  • The Narsil was of Numenorian make, imbued with magic, making it possibly the only weapon capable of destroying Sauron himself.
  • The deaths of Gil-galad, Elendil, and Anarion made Isildur full of anger and sorrow, which overcame his fear of Sauron (for the record, everyone else, including Elrond, was fearful when Sauron came forth from Barad-dur), which made it possible for him to destroy Sauron. By that point, Sauron was weakened due to his battles against Gil-galad and Elendil. The swing of the shards of the Narsil onto Sauron's Ring-finger was very lucky.
  • By the way, Sauron clearly abdicated his body (according to Fellowship of the Ring prologue in the book) when Isildur cut the Ring from him.
Now, for battle time....
Part 1 - Powers of the Dark Lords.
First of all, Voldemort has 6 horcruxes (Not factoring Harry Potter here, since Voldemort is not fighting him), large amounts of knowledge in dark magic, an extremely powerful wand, an army of skilled wizards of the upper classes in dark magic (death eaters), dementors, trolls, inferi, wolves, all sorts of dark creatures, ability to teleport for a short distance (apparently long-distance teleportation is risky), mind control, and an army of 5000.

Sauron's powers are not explicitly stated, but we know he can control weather (Dawnless Day, Battle of the Pelennor Fields), change the landscape of a place by just his will (how he created the Mountains of Mordor), ability to control the fires in the depths of the Earth and the eruptions of Mount Doom, many allies (Black Numenorians, Corsairs of Umbar, Haradrim, Mumakil, Variags of Khand, Easterlings, various types of goblins and orcs, Half-trolls, trolls, Olog-hai, fellbeasts), an army that numbers in millions, many other unknown methods of sorcery, ability to teleport himself over long distances, 9 other undead sorcerers to his help, and an ability to breed many kinds of dark creatures, the extremely powerful One Ring, and a mace that can destroy battalions of enemies, not to mention he is a Maia (demigod) fallen from grace, and an ability to cause many kinds of deception. Not to mention anyone who approaches him is usually burnt by Sauron's heat.

EDGE - SAURON

Part 2 - Training of the Dark Lords
Sauron was trained under Aule, who had created Dwarves in Middle-earth, and Morgoth, the most powerful being in all of Arda, save for Eru himself. Thus, Sauron had the ability to make deadly creations such as the Rings of Power.

Voldemort was trained at Hogwarts, and also had an abnormal ability to cojure magic form his beginnings. Even so, his training is nothing compared to Sauron's training.
EDGE - SAURON

Part 3 - Experience of the Dark Lords
Sauron takes this by a landslide. He had been around for thousands of years, Voldemort was 71 when he was destroyed. EDGE - SAURON
We shall discuss the armies in the Battle section

The Battle
No of orcs - 1,000,000
No. of men - 500,000
No. of trolls - 25,000
No. of creatures - 75,000 + 9 Nazgul and their fellbeasts
SAURON'S TOTAL - 1,600,000 + Nazgul

No. of DEs - 1,000
No. of dementors - 500
No. of inferi - 500
No. of other creatures - 1,000
VOLDY'S TOTAL - 3000
The armies of Sauron and Voldemort assemble on the Dagorlad, in front of the Black Gate. The orcs then charge upon the Death Eaters who fire a large number of KCs, which kills some 1000 orcs before they close into melee. Being bad at swordsmanship, the Death Eaters start flying, which causes orcs trouble. The archers come into play and shoot down some DEs. Then the remaining DEs launch more KCs and fly and apparate. However, Sauron has spies everywhere, and the DE hideout is discovered and ambushed. Then Voldy launches dementors, inferi and trolls upon the orcs, but Sauron's Olog-hai destroy the DE trolls. The DE army, reduced to 2000, flees, while Sauron still has 1.5 million troops. Dementors and inferi block the advance, but Sauron never sent all his army there! Instead he sends 500,000 troops from Barad-dur along with the Nine. He then changes the weather into stormy weather, making it difficult for Voldy's army to apparate in the torrential rainfall. Suddenly the orcs, men and Nazgul arrive. The ground troops kill many before being repulsed, while the DEs cannot flee due to the Nazgul above. A lot of KCs are shot, but the DEs are utterly routed. The orcs then join the others being attackedby the dementors and inferi. A large fire is created and set upon the inferi, causing them to flee, while seeing that they would fare better under Sauron, the Dementors join the Nazgul in the retreat to Mordor.

Meanwhile, Voldy is angry and appears at the Black Gate to challenge Sauron. However, the Witch-king comes and stabs Voldy with a morgul blade. Voldy never knew he was coming, for the Witch-king had removed his cloak ad became invisible. Voldy's mind is broken and he reveals the location of the horcruxes. They are duly collected and destroyed by morgul blades, and Voldy becomes a lesser wraith, servant to Sauron.

I know this thread has been inactive for a year, so sorry for bumping it.
Not sure it really matters, but I did remember that Sauron can transform himself, for example in the Silmarillion he transformed himself into a massive wolf.

Not sure it really matters, but I did remember that Sauron can transform himself, for example in the Silmarillion he transformed himself into a massive wolf.
True. Unfortunately, during the sinking of Numenor, Sauron's body was destroyed and he lost the ability to transform. Before that, he decieved the Elven-smiths of Eregion to make the Rings of Power by assuming the form of Annatar, gift lord. That was when Sauron was at his peak. So you can use that Sauron in the war against Voldy.

Hmm... in war?
Sauron: 25 billion or so orks
Vlodemort: 500 death eaters
True they have magic, but with about 1million + or is on a death eater....
In 1 on 1 at peak power, Sauron. He would have his ring which can only be destroyed 1 place, while Voldys can be destroyed if enough damage is done at one second. And, you know, if not at both of their full powers, said in, giant floating eyeball of flames, tiny little wisp of spirit in the woods. Sauron has the advantage, because his army stood loyal even after he was defeated, and Voldys didn't. But you know, they might just become bffs because they are no the evil.

Not 25 billion, really. Nevertheless, in the War of the Elves and Sauron (~SA 1600) Sauron had at least 50 million orcs, 25 million Easterlings, 10 million Southrons, and 15 million trolls and mumakil, totaling to ~100 million. I assume this to be Sauron's peak. Given Voldy's army is 3-4000 DEs+trolls+other creatures and the undead, each fighter would have to take ~25,000 attackers at a time, and this, doubtlessly, would rout the DEs before they could use protego to stop the orcs. Even if some spell stops the orcs, Nazgul dread would cause the DEs to flee, after which it is only a few flaming projectiles falling at their hideout.....they would not know that crows are spies, and therefore, before the knew, 8-10 projectiles would burn the mortal fighters, cause they inferi to flee, and dementors thereafter will see that Sauron has more oppurtunities for them, and will follow the orcs to Mordor. Survivors, if any, would see a great Orc host in front of their eyes and flee.

Voldemort and enemies of Sauron:25000 + 15000 of Good characters of Middle Earth (+ Frodo Baggins and Sam Gamgree)
Horcruxes: 7
Sauron + enemies of Voldy: about 1750000 + 9 Nazguls + about 100 wizards from Hogwart + Harry Potter
Ring is in ownership of Frodo Baggins.
Given this, both enemies would die by heros of opposite books.
Possible fight pattern: (The almost best scenario)
Voldemort creating an army.
Sauron Creating like 1000 armies
Sauron fights.
Voldemort fights.
Voldy sends DE (with Protego)
Sauron sends orcs
Voldemort sends Frodo to Mt. Doom, using disguising as Gandalf.
Sauron sends crows to guide Harry Potter to Horcruxes and to spy voldemort/enemy troops
Harry potter destroy 6 horcruxes, while battle is ongoing.
Voldy sends dementors, but they get repelled easilly.
Frodo Baggins and Sam Gamgree being 4/5 way on Mt. Doom
Harry Potter duels Voldemort
Voldemort casts Avada Kedavra.
Harry Potter gets free from horcrux magic
Frodo Baggins goes to Mt.Doom
Sauron destroy Voldy
Frodo puts a ring.
Sauron feels tricked
Gollum takes ring and falls to Mt. Doom
Sauron gets repelled.
Whilist technically it would be stalemate, odds are strongly for Sauron, because of Harry.
Sorry, but even if there was best scenario, still there would be stalemate.
I included every hero to opposite team.
Then:
Wizards: 101
Middle earthians: 15600
Harry Potter casts Protego
Frodo Baggins shows Stinger
Harry steals it with Accio spell in the heat of war.
Frodo tries to flee
Harry paralyzes him
Harry gets overloaded and spells anything, that would hurt, squish, etc. enemy.
Wizards do it too.
Gandalf and Harry duels.
they both fight (because anyone else is dead)
The only moment of advance, and win moment: Harry potter uses Avada Kedavra (ending 1) or gandalf uses killing spell (ending 2) or both do them in same place (ends 1, 2, 3 or 4)
End 1. Harry sees aftermath and says: I won... Rest in peace my friends... Ron wakes up.
End 2. Gandalf says: An experienced wizard often wins. Ron wakes up, but he gets killed.
End 3. They both are alive. They said: Well, that fight had no sense. Ron wakes up, and it's one of stalemate options
End 4. They both are dead. Ron wakes, and Hogwartians wins. Alternatively, there is draw.
I tried to do it best.

Voldemort and enemies of Sauron:25000 + 15000 of Good characters of Middle Earth (+ Frodo Baggins and Sam Gamgree)
Horcruxes: 7
Sauron + enemies of Voldy: about 1750000 + 9 Nazguls + about 100 wizards from Hogwart + Harry Potter
Ring is in ownership of Frodo Baggins.
Given this, both enemies would die by heros of opposite books.
Possible fight pattern: (The almost best scenario)
Voldemort creating an army.
Sauron Creating like 1000 armies
Sauron fights.
Voldemort fights.
Voldy sends DE (with Protego)
Sauron sends orcs
Voldemort sends Frodo to Mt. Doom, using disguising as Gandalf.
Sauron sends crows to guide Harry Potter to Horcruxes and to spy voldemort/enemy troops
Harry potter destroy 6 horcruxes, while battle is ongoing.
Voldy sends dementors, but they get repelled easilly.
Frodo Baggins and Sam Gamgree being 4/5 way on Mt. Doom
Harry Potter duels Voldemort
Voldemort casts Avada Kedavra.
Harry Potter gets free from horcrux magic
Frodo Baggins goes to Mt.Doom
Sauron destroy Voldy
Frodo puts a ring.
Sauron feels tricked
Gollum takes ring and falls to Mt. Doom
Sauron gets repelled.
Whilist technically it would be stalemate, odds are strongly for Sauron, because of Harry.
Sorry, but even if there was best scenario, still there would be stalemate.
I included every hero to opposite team.
Then:
Wizards: 101
Middle earthians: 15600
Harry Potter casts Protego
Frodo Baggins shows Stinger
Harry steals it with Accio spell in the heat of war.
Frodo tries to flee
Harry paralyzes him
Harry gets overloaded and spells anything, that would hurt, squish, etc. enemy.
Wizards do it too.
Gandalf and Harry duels.
they both fight (because anyone else is dead)
The only moment of advance, and win moment: Harry potter uses Avada Kedavra (ending 1) or gandalf uses killing spell (ending 2) or both do them in same place (ends 1, 2, 3 or 4)
End 1. Harry sees aftermath and says: I won... Rest in peace my friends... Ron wakes up.
End 2. Gandalf says: An experienced wizard often wins. Ron wakes up, but he gets killed.
End 3. They both are alive. They said: Well, that fight had no sense. Ron wakes up, and it's one of stalemate options
End 4. They both are dead. Ron wakes, and Hogwartians wins. Alternatively, there is draw.
I tried to do it best.

The war is only between Sauron and Voldemort and does not include the Free Peoples of Middle-earth or the Ministry of Magic i.e. the "good side" of either series is out of question and watch the war, eating popcorn.

Possible Voldy would figure, that he needs to destroy the ring... but it's unlikely. It's best scenario for Voldy. Worst: He gets trashed in a instant.
And yes. Harry is vaild horcrux technically, due to surviving wrath of Voldy. This makes Harry Potter 7th Horcrux.
Did you read 7th part of HP?

But yeah. If you refer to Voldy as almost end-game player (or mid-game) and Sauron as Moon Lord, Voldy couldn't beat Sauron unless he use tricks against him.

Last edited:
Harry is not included as a Horcrux as his death can start a war between Sauron and The Ministry. To make sure this does not happen and since Voldemort never meant for Harry to be a Horcrux, Harry can not be considered a Horcrux. Even if we do, Sauron would break Voldy's mind and see where the parts of his soul were, then send Nazgul on each trail. If we consider Harry as a hocrux, Sauron would still destroy him. The scene would be one the following -

SCENE 1 - HARRY ON THE TRAIN
As the Hogwarts Express goes to Hogsmeade, the Nazgul would reach his aunt's house and say , "Potter! London!" and Aunt Petunia, scared of the wraiths, would direct them to the express. The Nazgul leave on horseback and waylay the train. As they enter it, some experienced wizards (or students) will attack them with charms and spells, but the wraiths are undead sorcerers, thus repel the attacks. They reach Harry's cabin and take out the Morgul-blades. Hermione attacks the Nazgul, but its ent flying away. The Witch-king stabs Harry in the heart, thus soon after he becomes a lesser wraith, servant of Sauron, destroying the Horcrux he was effectively, while the dread keeps anyone from attacking the Nazgul. The Nazgul leave for Mordor along with Harry, while the others are shocked by the episode and the begining of the year had to be postponed.

SCENE 2 - HARRY AT HOGWARTS
The Nazgul arrive at Hogwarts in the night and pull off their cloaks, becoming invisible. They find Hogwarts sealed by magic, but the magic is broken and the wraiths head to the Gryffindor common room. The Lady's portrait is destroyed with little noise by some dark magic, then as the others stand guard, the Witch-king stabs Harry in the heart with a morgul blade, then the Nazgul carry him to Mordor.

SCENE 3 - HARRY AT 4 PRIVET DRIVE
The Nazgul use some devilry to set upon fire 4 Privet Drive, then disappear before the fire alarm is raised, at night.

The same about Frodo Baggins. I have 2 varrants for now:

SCENE 1 - Frodo and Fellowship in the Rivendell

As Frodo and the Team goes to Rivendell, the DEs are going to siege the town. When they are close to Rivendell, Elves gets alert. They try to attack with bows, but KCs(Avadas Kedavras) make short work for them. They terrorize whole town for fun, but some elves that are skilled in magic would kill , then knock one last door out. They see the Fellowship of rings. They could manage to kill some of DEs (if Gandalf was here, he would most likely kill DEs by reflect spells), but KCs would still make short work from them. Then KCs take ring from dying Frodo, who tells, that only way to destroy ring is Mt. Doom. But Sauron would be halfway of finding horcruxes. If DEs are faster than Nazguls, they throw secretly ring onto Mt. Doom. Otherwise your logic apply.

And... if they seriously do this, Voldy would fell rage of troops, whose will die easily.

SCENE 2 - Frodo and Sam in Mordor:
An DE would make short work of them, and throw the ring to Mt. doom, unless Sauron manages to kill DE, slow him, or be faster.

And your scene 3 would be invaild if Harry was able to wake at night and fly out the house...

And scene 4 for you:

SCENE 4: Hogwart Siege (in case Nazguls are ineffective)

After failed attempt of assasination, 1 of Nazguls tell Sauron about defences. Soon, a giant army gets to England to kill Harry... They end up killed by nukes if Allied troops say request to America to nuke England (both Harry and Troops), or flawless victory, if they manage to conquer England and destroy Hogwart. Harry get crushed by ruins and dies eventually.

Last edited:
If in Imladris, the Vilya, one of the Three Rings of the Elves, would put up a challenge in front of the DEs. Even if the DEs are able to cast down the protection of the Vilya, Elrond would be alert and evacuate Rivendell into Lorien or Mirkwood some way. Also the DEs cannot apparate into Imladris due to the Vilya and its powers, and anyway, the DEs would have to safely cross the Ford of Bruinen first, then find a way into the Hidden Valley (they can siege the town, but Elrond can evacuate whenever he wants) and then catch the Elves off guard, which is near impossible, then kill Gandalf and Elrond, then surviv the Ring's temptation upon its capture, find a way to Mordor bypassing the orcs, and then destroy the Ring.

If in Mordor, even then, you have to bypass the Orcs, then survive Gollum's attacks, then take the RIng, resist it temptation and the destroy it.

Anyway, its useless, as the war DOES NOT invlove the "Good" folk, it is a war ONLY between Sauron and Voldemort, so these scenes are not a part of the war. Sauron has his Ring and at his peak during War of the Elves and Sauron. Voldy's peak occurred before he attacked the Potters, so he has only 5 horcruxes - Marvolo Riddle's Ring, The Diary, Ravenclaw's Diadem, Slytherin's Diadem, and Hufflepuff's Cup.

Thus the war occurs between Voldy after the 5th horcrux and Sauron as Annatar.

Your logic sometimes can be in error... DEs would as easy destroy magic barriers from air, VERY HIGH ABOVE!. Also, Orcs and Gollum aren't airborne! Also, it's another scenario. What about them at those forms?
Voldy: 7 Horcruxes, weakened. Harry isn't vaild horcrux, so I call Beativul Sliverstone.
Sauron: Only his Eye, also weakened. Ring somewhere.

Ah, I forgot. KCs can't be reflected, only dodged.

Back
Top Bottom