Other In-Game Notepad

Pixel

Terrarian
Hello everyone, my name is Pixel. I amhere to introduce a simple idea, one that is not quite original though nonetheless necessary.

This doesn't class as an item, the way to access the notepad is by clicking a post-it note icon located next to the inventory GUI. Once clicked you'll have the ability to create new notes, categorize them, edit new ones, name them and delete the unwanted notes. So if you wanted to write down a to-do list of some sort, you can, and with ease.

Feedback is highly appreciated, thanks for reading my suggestion.

Sorry for the necromancy but I guess it's better this way than creating a new post to propose the exact same thing.
Since it's a quality of life feature, I have some hope...

The reason why I would like an ingame notepad is beacause everytime I reopen Terraria after a long time away, I have no more idea of what objectives I was running after, what bosses I killed, how to use my current set of weapons, what other weapons I have in my chests for what kind of situations...

It takes so much time everytime to get back on track... having an in game notepad where players would be able to through this kind of notes would certainly remove some friction for some players like me when they consider returning in this wonderful world.

It could be an item (a book ?) or something saved directly with the character..

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom