In Need of a Partner in Texture Pack Creating

TheBilateralGamer

Spazmatism
Here's the deal. I want to create a texture pack that only uses up to two (or three if you must) colors for each block. I will post some example textures soon for a Grass Block. (I plan on only doing this for blocks.) I'm going to call it the Flat Pack. The problem here is that I may need a bit of help with making textures. I can do it, but it's gonna be hard on my own. So that's where you, my fine sir/madam, come in. I just need one or two other people that can make some textures for me. Once/if I get finished with the pack and release it, I will credit you for every single texture you made. If you are willing to do this, please tell me. If you don't want to do this, please tell me (so that I know you at least thought about it). Thanks for reading anyway.

-Dark​

Last edited:
Well, i could help, but right now I don't have a lot of time for texture editing. Contact me if you want my help. (I'm a "professional" three color pixel textures creator :p)

Well, i could help, but right now I don't have a lot of time for texture editing. Contact me if you want my help. (I'm a "professional" three color pixel textures creator :p)
Sorry, but I got a partner. I also abandoned the idea of the Flat Pack and am currently creating other smaller ones like Inventory packs, Cursor packs, etc.. Again, sorry. :(

Back
Top Bottom