PC In need of items

OrphanRain

Official Terrarian
Glowing mushrooms anyone? If anyone else is willing to trade, I could also use a small amount of ectoplasm (at least 5), and any amount of bait items. Worms, fireflies, etc,.

Last edited:
I think the odds of somebody having that many bars of chlorophyte but also needing the full 20 lifefruit are hairline slim. Sorry. It can be inferred that I have neither the pickaxe axe nor the drax, for I explained my need of mechanical boss spawn items and that I didn't pick up any drops from fighting The Twins.
[DOUBLEPOST=1422916123][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks.

You got any rare trophies from bosses, or furniture dropped by King Slime?

Those are the only things I can think of that I might trade for.

I have :red:tons of Life Fruit.

1 Life fruit, Ranger and Sorcerer emblems, the temple key, any traps, any key molds. I can get other stuff if you need that would be a more fair trade.

how many heart statues you got? I have :red:tons of lifefruit and temple keys. How about 4 temple keys and 20 lifefruit for ten heart statues?

I have not updated this at all. I'm currently at the stage where I harvest ectoplasm to get tools with better range, I'm sorry! I'll get right to updating it. And Blanky, thank you very much, but because I was too silly to update it, I was unable to mention that I am now at 500. Thank you though.

Back
Top Bottom