PC In need of items

On the console version you only have to beat one mechanical boss in order to summon plantera.
This is not console. If you read that I hadn't updated it in a while, you would know that there was a miscommunication because of that. Because you didn't, you jumped to unnecessary conclusions and confused SGJguille, who is now wondering why this PC thread is tagged PC and not console. Why would I actually go out of my way to willingly purchase console Terraria? In that sense, I suppose it would be wise to also try to play Far Cry 4 on a :red:ing Nokia phone.

Last edited:
This is not console. If you read that I hadn't updated it in a while, you would know that there was a miscommunication because of that. Because you didn't, you jumped to unnecessary conclusions and confused SGJguille, who is now wondering why this PC thread is tagged PC and not console. Why would I actually go out of my way to willingly purchase console Terraria? In that sense, I suppose it would be wise to also try to play Far Cry 4 on a :red:ing Nokia phone.

Pc Master Race bro

i Dont know if you are done with this thread but i have tons of glowing mushrooms if u need them i do have a skype if u wanna talk
I am severely swamped in school work at the moment. I don't even have enough free-time to play Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate or catch up on Mortal Kombat X. But when I get some free time, say late May, I will most certainly hit you up. Thank you for the offer! Feel free to add me on Steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/MethNation/

Back
Top Bottom