Xbox One In need of some gear or help

ZombiePanda10

Terrarian
I'm currently in hardmode, have obtained wings, good armor, and decent weapons, but I CANT seem to :red:ing kill any of the hardmode bosses. I would like either someone willing to give me better loot, or a teammate to help take them down. Xbox only, add my gamertag ZombiePanda10

Last edited by a moderator:
Peace but I can't help you, except in advice.

Try getting the Daedalus Stormbow by grinding Hallowed Mimics (check the Terraria Wiki for that). It makes arrows arin from the sky without using too much arrows. Pair with Holy Arrows and a 3-layer platform arena and the Destroyer should be an easy battle, as long as you dodge attacks and lasers.

Try getting the Daedalus Stormbow by grinding Hallowed Mimics (check the Terraria Wiki for that). It makes arrows arin from the sky without using too much arrows. Pair with Holy Arrows and a 3-layer platform arena and the Destroyer should be an easy battle, as long as you dodge attacks and lasers.
Shu-Jico is right. Daedalus Stormbow with Holy Arrows is very strong againist Mechanical Bosses, especially Destroyer. If you still struggle, try also getting Adamantite/Titanium/Frozen Armor. These are three best sets you can get before mech bosses.

Back
Top Bottom