PC In The Next Update Will Re-Logic Fix The Corrupted Character Issue ?

Has anyone even read my post?

I've NEVER Alt + F4 or shut down my computer before saving and exiting. And I still got it twice.

Saying it's OP's vault is incorrect. :red: like this happens even if you save the game properly.
EDIT: I do believe I read something somewhere that said it happens if you leave the game while it's autosaving. Your best bet might be turning off autosave.
That is false. Any such error would have been fixed. It IS something you did. And I myself have played the game for over 1000 hours. Not one corruption, so that whole quitting while it's autosaving thing is incorrect.

That is false. Any such error would have been fixed. It IS something you did. And I myself have played the game for over 1000 hours. Not one corruption, so that whole quitting while it's autosaving thing is incorrect.
It's still happened to me.
Just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

I am sorry, but I and countless others have been playing since 1.0.something, just around the time of the games release. Basically no save corruption issues that are the game's fault have been reported. All that have have been fixed. With how long the current update has been out, any such glitch would've been found. It is user error.

It might be a problem with your computer that's corrupting your data, I remeber I had a friend who kept loosing data because his laptop didn't work properly. Are your Terraria characters the only data that ever gets corrupted or damaged?

We All Bought Terraria To Enjoy The Game, But Sometimes Serious Things Happen And You Might Get A Corrupted Character Or A Corrupted World, And I Can Understand Why People Say "It Is A Charles's Mistake That Is Made By You" But The Thing I Don't Get Is Why Are You Guys Saying It Is Impossible For The Developers To Fix Croupted Characters ? They Invented The Game, They Got All The Tech To Fix It.

Well , when a file corrupts it is 99% of the time due to the Saving process being suddenly interrupted , it has nothing to do with the Game's fault or a badly-coded game by the Developer , it gets interrupted by YOUR end , the developer can't be blamed and put in responsibility of the power-cut , alt+F4 , Pc Crash or whatever.

That Happened on YOUR end and is YOUR problem to fix. When a file is a corrupt , it is damaged , it has a chunk missing out of it that most of the time can't be recovered/fixed. Can Re-Digit do anything about it? Not really his problem to begin with and he has a couple of games that require his attention.

Make Back-Ups of your save , file that is the Responsibility that's required on your end. If you really see your character as hard-work you'll make sure nothing happens to it.

I know what your tryi
Well , when a file corrupts it is 99% of the time due to the Saving process being suddenly interrupted , it has nothing to do with the Game's fault or a badly-coded game by the Developer , it gets interrupted by YOUR end , the developer can't be blamed and put in responsibility of the power-cut , alt+F4 , Pc Crash or whatever.

That Happened on YOUR end and is YOUR problem to fix. When a file is a corrupt , it is damaged , it has a chunk missing out of it that most of the time can't be recovered/fixed. Can Re-Digit do anything about it? Not really his problem to begin with and he has a couple of games that require his attention.

Make Back-Ups of your save , file that is the Responsibility that's required on your end. If you really see your character as hard-work you'll make sure nothing happens to it.
I Am Still Thinking This Is A Bug.

I've never had my characters Corrupted. But I have seen them become Crimsoned. ;(
#badpun
But in all seriousness. I don't think it can be fixed, as this is more a system problem than a game problem. I suggest remembering what your character had, and give it to them by illegitimate means if you don't mind doing that.

Terraria Is The Only Game That Gets This Corrupted Problem.

That is a flat out lie.

Turn off (Via switch) a PS3/PS4 whilst it's saving and see what happens , same happened to me on Skyrim.

Power outage whilst Saving (hated autosaving) , corrupted everything.

Luckily , I had backups.

My 2 worlds got corrupted coz of cloud i loaded 1-st. Everything seems fine. Loading 2-nd *Game crashes*. *Loading game again. Looking at the worlds... They turned into unusable unknown worlds (I still have files)*
Help me pls...;(

Back
Top Bottom