OOC In The Void...

lazy excuse for bad guy it is then.
Appearance:View attachment 268748
Spoiler: With goggles
Species: Human
Personality: Somewhat cheerful, though she can get pretty serious, and she cares a lot about the surface hallow, underground corruption and underground crimson.
Equipment: She wears upgraded fossil armor which she combined with frozen armor and she has knee protection due to an accident when she was little, her outfit is in her social slots, her main weapons are a Nightglow that is slightly weaker than the average Nightglow, a fishing rod, a sword made out of literal air, which she can create at will, a Flamerang and a bow she made herself.
Abilities: Can use various elements, her main element being air. She can also teleport.
Quirks: very skilled in battle.
Flaws: her knees are weak spots.
Her right arm is also a bit of a weak spot, if she gets hit there it will sting a bit.
Other: There's an entity named Glitch inside of her, sometimes it takes over.
(Should I put a proper description for Glitch, for some extra info?)

lazy excuse for bad guy it is then.
Appearance:View attachment 268748
Spoiler: With goggles
Species: Human
Personality: Somewhat cheerful, though she can get pretty serious, and she cares a lot about the surface hallow, underground corruption and underground crimson.
Equipment: She wears upgraded fossil armor which she combined with frozen armor and she has knee protection due to an accident when she was little, her outfit is in her social slots, her main weapons are a Nightglow that is slightly weaker than the average Nightglow, a fishing rod, a sword made out of literal air, which she can create at will, a Flamerang and a bow she made herself.
Abilities: Can use various elements, her main element being air. She can also teleport.
Quirks: very skilled in battle.
Flaws: her knees are weak spots.
Her right arm is also a bit of a weak spot, if she gets hit there it will sting a bit.
Other: There's an entity named Glitch inside of her, sometimes it takes over.
(Should I put a proper description for Glitch, for some extra info?)
Cool cool, definitely in! ;)

A few things I didn't put in the description of Esther: she can basically summon a shield of light, and she is a Pokémon trainer. (I can't decide between two team setups: my normal one that's in my signature, or Shiny Bayleef)
Dark fireballs
An energy wave that launches anyone too close
Note: Esther can't use these, and Glitch can't use Esther's light-based magic.

Name: Magi∆ (you can just call me Magi)
Species: Magi Dragon
Origin: a Magi Dragon, which will eat anything it can kill and came to the void as a mature hatchling when his family was being attacked, stumbling upon a dark portal by accident, and has lived there ever since then, raising dragons there in a dragon heaven he made and living in a part of the void he made called Devil Town.
Abilities: can fly, kill anything, and use all of every type of magic ever created
Downfalls: sarcastic a lot, and is suspicious of everything that isn't a dragon. trusts Earnest, deeply, and has been a friend with him since he came to the void. loves music, too. is very anxious around things that aren't dragons and the annoying bird, and gets angry easilly
Talks like this: example
sidenote: loves the songs blur, devil town, undone, and mr.brightside, loves the gorillaz, and loves beck

Last edited:
Name: Magi∆ (you can just call me Magi)
Species: Magi Dragon
Origin: a Magi Dragon, which will eat anything it can kill and came to the void as a mature hatchling when his family was being attacked, stumbling upon a dark portal by accident, and has lived there ever since then, raising dragons there in a dragon heaven he made and living in a part of the void he made called Devil Town.
Abilities: can fly, kill anything, and use all of every type of magic ever created
Downfalls: sarcastic a lot, and is suspicious of everything that isn't a dragon. trusts Earnest, deeply, and has been a friend with him since he came to the void. loves music, too.
Talks like this: example
sidenote: loves the songs blur, devil town, undone, and mr.brightside
He’s in lol

i have edited mine too. mine now is also: is very anxious around things that aren't dragons and the annoying bird, and gets angry easilly

one last thing added to my character, he's raising a magi dragon hatchling he found named Aurelius

Back
Top Bottom