OOC In The Void...

Time for my replacement second character!
Name: Likemyno
Species: Duck
Origin: intergalactic space duck from the future, where ducks have taken over earth and run the duck wars, a virtual fighting arena.
Abilities: has a futuristic weapon that can transform into a wide variety of weaponry.
Downfalls: violent, obnoxious, and sarcastic. (It ain't peace and love in the duck wars.)
Talks like this.

Last edited:
Name: Lin
Species: Wyvern
Appearance: 127cm tall, white and black scales, large antler style horns. Crystal claws, whiskers on snout.
Origin: Came to the void from a portal gone wrong. Misses his adoptive mother and sibling.
Abilities: Psychic powers, skilled in white, black magic.
Downfalls: Clumsy, scared of the dark and being abandoned.

THe Lore is basically some idiots came to my void and did whatever the hell they want, and I think it got destroyed a few times in the process

Pretty much no lore, just that all the characters were pulled into a dimension known as the Void, which is basically an ever-changing place where normal rules seem to have no bearing. The fact that it exists in a multiverse allows character creation to be pretty much as random as you want, there is a sort of "application" that I used for my characters however that I would like you to follow, and the character limit is two (unless you kill characters off to bring in new ones.) that's pretty much it.
@Agent Sandstorm Σ

Name: Lin
Species: Wyvern
Appearance: 127cm tall, white and black scales, large antler style horns. Crystal claws, whiskers on snout.
Origin: Came to the void from a portal gone wrong. Misses his adoptive mother and sibling.
Abilities: Psychic powers, skilled in white, black magic.
Downfalls: Clumsy, scared of the dark and being abandoned.
in lol

I actually haven’t been on this roleplay in a while. Usually I wander randomly because i’m so out of touch about what’s Happening

Here they are:
Name: Flynn
Species: Human/Fox
Appearance: Mostly wears a black body suit, with a dark helmet, shaded glass, and a built-in flashlight. When in fox form, they're grey, with white underside.
Origin: Comes from an alternate reality in which there are wars between weapons companies in space.
Abilities: Can become a fox when needed to.
Downfalls: Often goes into situations without thinking.

Here they are:
Name: Flynn
Species: Human/Fox
Appearance: Mostly wears a black body suit, with a dark helmet, shaded glass, and a built-in flashlight. When in fox form, they're grey, with white underside.
Origin: Comes from an alternate reality in which there are wars between weapons companies in space.
Abilities: Can become a fox when needed to.
Downfalls: Often goes into situations without thinking.
(Do I even still have to say this?)
IN!

replacement character for Vanesska:

Name: Viridia
Species: Floran
Age: somehow both a newborn and as old as Vanesska at the same time
Origin: born from Vanesska's corpse in the Void, after Vanesska's staff gave them a proper floran "burial." as such, originates from the Void.
Abilities: Magic Affinity, and the ability to cause plants to grow at more rapid rates.
Downfalls: emotional, and very weak to fire.
Extras: strikingly similar to Vanesska, but has a slightly different skin color and hair-style.

Back
Top Bottom