Texture Pack Inceptive Texture Pack Preview!

ItsRealCrazy

Steampunker
ixdtzr.png

As of late of Last month i have been working on a new texture pack for you guys to try
Called Inceptive, as i am new to the modding community and the terraria
forums in general i do not know much about the way this forum in particular works.

Anyway onto the details about the mod.

As of right now i have most of the backgrounds done, and some of the items(and item animations)
some of the completed work includes:
  • Terra Blade
  • Horsemans Blade
  • Most of the Wings
  • 142 backgrounds
  • S.D.M.G
  • Excalibur
  • Flying Carpet
  • Spectre Armor (i personalized for myself a re-texture is coming soon)
  • Boss Fight Icon on the map
  • Various Blocks (only item icon not when placed)
and i still have alot of work to do on the pack itself i have maybe 150/4000+ finished at the moment.
In the meantime here are some comparisons of the original vs the Pack
x5owlg.png

2qns7yd.png

Last edited:
It seems cool, but be sure to use some shading on things like the horseman's blade because it looks too 2D and be sure to not use outlines that are completely black, unless that's the style that you're going for.

It seems cool, but be sure to use some shading on things like the horseman's blade because it looks too 2D and be sure to not use outlines that are completely black, unless that's the style that you're going for.
its supposed to be like that well for this texture pack in specific because it is my first official but i will see what i can do. I am going to re texture some of the items shown (ghost wings in particular)

There is a very good reason why the backgrounds are shaded the way they are, it makes it look more refined and realistic. I highly recommend not touching those.

Back
Top Bottom