Mobile Incompatibility with my device

Dalv

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Poco X3 Pro
Mobile OS
Android 12
In the Google play store I am no longer allowed to update terraria, it appears that my device is not compatible with that version.
My cell phone is a Poco X3 pro
Screenshot_2022-05-18-01-01-30-289_com.android.vending.jpg

I'm chiming here to confirm I am also affected by the same problem, albeit in a different way.

I was using a Moto G6 Plus with stock Android 9. Terraria working as intended. As Motorola discontinued support for my device, for security concerns I opted to upgrade the phone to LineageOS 19.1 (aka Android 12). Now I can't search for Terraria in Google Play because it gives me no results, and going directly to Terraria's page on Google Play displays this image.

Screenshot_20220518-012119_Google Play Store (Pequeño).jpg

I also tested my latest backup of the apk and it installs and runs perfectly fine, but I'm faced with an antipiracy screen saying basically "I need to buy it" (I'm already a paying customer, btw).

Screenshot_20220518-012459_Terraria (Pequeño).jpg

Maybe you need to update/upgrade to API 31+ in the store?

Thank you in advance.

Таже самая проблема, играю уже 2 года, 2 года назад и купил ее, ни каких проблем не было, до обновления 1.4.2.2. HONOR 8Х, Андроид 10

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220509_195705_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_20220509_195705_com.android.vending.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I'm chiming here to confirm I am also affected by the same problem, albeit in a different way.

I was using a Moto G6 Plus with stock Android 9. Terraria working as intended. As Motorola discontinued support for my device, for security concerns I opted to upgrade the phone to LineageOS 19.1 (aka Android 12). Now I can't search for Terraria in Google Play because it gives me no results, and going directly to Terraria's page on Google Play displays this image.

View attachment 369691

I also tested my latest backup of the apk and it installs and runs perfectly fine, but I'm faced with an antipiracy screen saying basically "I need to buy it" (I'm already a paying customer, btw).

View attachment 369692

Maybe you need to update/upgrade to API 31+ in the store?

Thank you in advance.
U have backed it up ? Makes it easier then download

<info and link in connection with an unverifiable apk source removed by forum staff>

Last edited by a moderator:
U have backed it up ? Makes it easier then download

<info and link in connection with an unverifiable apk source removed by forum staff>
Hi @Ashwini Raj, I needed to remove the info and link that you provided. I know that you were just trying to help out your fellow players, but the source of the info that you shared is not a link that we feel comfortable sharing on the forums. Send me a message HERE if you want to talk more. :)

I'm sadly having the same issue since the hotfix version 1.4.3.3 is released

Device : OnePlus 7 pro (Running latest version Android 11).
Brother as your device is good i will recommend the vmos pro it's emulator which allow u to run android 7 it will work in there for sure only problem is that u won't be able to play multiplayer
(At least i wasn't able to play multiplayer)

I play on narzo 20 and it doesn't lag unless i have my internet and hotspot both on for a long time

Brother as your device is good i will recommend the vmos pro it's emulator which allow u to run android 7 it will work in there for sure only problem is that u won't be able to play multiplayer
(At least i wasn't able to play multiplayer)

I play on narzo 20 and it doesn't lag unless i have my internet and hotspot both on for a long time
I am still able to play when I download the game from open source but why wouldn't the playstore let me download it even if it works just fine when downloaded from other sources

I also have this problem on an s21. Don't know why the terraria devs would make it incompatible with some phones like that.

Are they planning on fixing it?

I think Terraria Mobile had not support 64-bit compatible I think, but some device works says its likely possible to install for 32-bit mobile device I think?

Terraria Mobile not working on Android 13
Device: Poco m3 pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-30-20-04-31-528_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-30-20-04-31-528_com.android.vending.jpg
    644.9 KB · Views: 84
Hello.. I'm also having the problem... I can't play on my ayn odin but it works on the device.. Android 11. I heard if you log in your account through aurora store you can get it to work just fine but I don't understand why the play store would say it's not compatible

Back
Top Bottom