Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
In the two 1.4 worlds I've made, I have noticed incorrect biome backgrounds showing up. Usually, a dessert background has been showing up all around the map. Desert monsters do not spawn, but NPCs recognize the biome, and it alters their happiness, and sandstorms can happen wherever the biome is incorrect. I have also noticed it while underground, because of the keyboard lighting.

I have checked, and there is not sand around, the biome should not be dessert. The same issue has occurred with the corruption too, however this has been less frequent.

World Seed: 3.2.1.81198

Welcome to the forums YouEatPig!
I was unable to reproduce this using your seed. Could you please attach your world file to your post? If you could also provide some coordinates where the problem occurs, that would be appreciated.

After the update to 1.4.0.5 I reaized I had RTResolution installed to zoom out on 21:9 monitors. This was causing the issue, not the game. Sorry about that and thanks!

After the update to 1.4.0.5 I reaized I had RTResolution installed to zoom out on 21:9 monitors. This was causing the issue, not the game. Sorry about that and thanks!
No worries - it's good to hear the issue is fixed. :)

Back
Top Bottom