Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No, not really.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Yes, but not how you said so.

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Lizardead

Skeletron
So recently I fought the Eater of Worlds, and honestly , it wasn't that hard a fight. At the start of the fight, the EoW sort of just flew by me and let me swing at it for a while, until it split, which made it harder for a while, but then I broke it down some more and it essentially turned into larger Giant Worms. What I'm suggesting is to maybe make it so that the EoW segments able to move more independently (My memory is a bit hazy but I think now they sort of just follow the path of the head) so they're more of an issue. And in terms of the "split" forms, maybe you could just not replace the segments on either end with heads and tails and just retexture it to a chopped-up version so they keep the same stats? (I'm not really sure on that one.) If you'd like to comment on this or suggest a different way of tweaking this boss, please do so below!

I quite like the EoW's derpyness, but this would be good in terms of balancing. However making the segments move indivuadly would look alot weirder than you think... Don't really get what you mean about the spliting thing though.

Agreed. The EoW needs some sort of buff.
Making it so it spawns some sort of enemy (like the destroyer does) might help, and possibly giving it some sort of ranged attack?

One way to make the Eater of worlds tougher would be to allow single segments to survive on their own, but this change might make the boss a bit too hard...

Screw the EoW, don't want it to give an actual fight as I farm key molds.

But then again... I do wan the boss fight to be more epic...

Screw the EoW, don't want it to give an actual fight as I farm key molds.

But then again... I do wan the boss fight to be more epic...
This would be for early game, not for hardmode. And if you're at the point where you're farming key moulds (molds), you should be able to defeat anything in pre-hardmode that the devs throw at you.

Back
Top Bottom