Weapons & Equip Increase Nimbus Rod Drop chance.

Is this good?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No!

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Sapphron

Steampunker
The title says it all. Make rain events more common, the Angry Nimbus more common, and the Nimbus Rod a 8% drop chance.

Last edited:
So what? Yrimir uses it for the Summoner Challenge, I accept it too, it's hard to kill bosses in summoner without it too.

That's fine, just saying it's a Magic Weapon that is generally accepted as a Summoner Weapon. That's all, no beef. In fact, +1 Support, I like this idea.

That's just making it easy to get.

Making rain more common would lead into endless farms of Ice golems, I'm pretty sure people would get a way to do that.
Nimbuses are already annoying when I'm not even in need of the Rod, and I get something like 10 Nimbuses spawns in the ... whole rain period, It can varie a bit doe
And increasing the drop chance? That'd be so easy to get, meh

So what? Yrimir uses it for the Summoner Challenge, I accept it too, it's hard to kill bosses in summoner without it too.
Because Yrimir defines everything in the game. :rolleyes:

OT: It is not much of an issue now. It's not as if each of what you are asking is stupidly rare. It is much more likely to get a Nimbus Rod long before you get a key mold. No support. Not everything needs to be handed to the player on a silver platter.

Oh god just git gud fgt L2 frm lol jk,
but seriously i've gotten three in one rain session before so i really don't think the drop rate needs to be improved.
If anything increase the drop rate on slime staff am i right my little ponies?

Its more than a 1/20 chance. Run around the forest during a rainy day with a battle potion + water candles. Easy farming.

Back
Top Bottom