PS4 Increased text and UI size, please.

The screen automatically zooms out whenever you load, try pausing, then pulling the right trigger to zoom in. If that doesn't help, then you actually have a problem you want solved.

The screen automatically zooms out whenever you load, try pausing, then pulling the right trigger to zoom in. If that doesn't help, then you actually have a problem you want solved.
No I do the zoom in to the character and that is fine, but I am talking about the size of the text and UI elements. They are extremely tiny on my screen and I have a pretty big HDTV. I can't even tell what ores or items I have where, or what stats my items have because everything is too small.

Recently upgraded to PS4 and everything is so tiny I can barely read or see what anything is without sitting close to the screen itself.
Hi there @SonowRaevius, thanks for the feedback for the new PS4 update. Pipeworks is listening to all positive and negative feedback that comes in. The UI and text have been a big issue for some, it's being heard.

There is a Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread. I would've moved your post into that thread, but the replies here would've gotten scattered in that thread and not made sense, so I'll just keep it here.

Hi there @SonowRaevius, thanks for the feedback for the new PS4 update. Pipeworks is listening to all positive and negative feedback that comes in. The UI and text have been a big issue for some, it's being heard.

There is a Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread. I would've moved your post into that thread, but the replies here would've gotten scattered in that thread and not made sense, so I'll just keep it here.

I hope that I wasn't coming off as toxic or overly negative in any fashion as everything else so far works perfectly and this is the only real issue I am having.

I do appreciate you letting my topic remain and I do thank you for relating all feedback to the creators.

Back
Top Bottom