Xbox One Indestructible Wooden Beam

Bl4ckSh33p

Terrarian
Hi. I placed some "Wooden Beam" and the Wiki says you can destroy them with your pickaxe. But I tried my copper and golden pickaxe and it does not remove the block. I tried Axe, Hammer and weapons but it's not removable. :(

Hi. I placed some "Wooden Beam" and the Wiki says you can destroy them with your pickaxe. But I tried my copper and golden pickaxe and it does not remove the block. I tried Axe, Hammer and weapons but it's not removable. :(
Very strange, I'm pretty sure that since they're a background item it should be your hammer that breaks them. Are you 100% sure that it's not just taking a long time to break?

I had it, the same thing couldn't destroy them but only this one very close to hell... when I was building
Chlorophyte farm...
Very strange, I'm pretty sure that since they're a background item it should be your hammer that breaks them. Are you 100% sure that it's not just taking a long time to break?

The hammer removed the hidden background behind the beam. Even the red pickaxe to remove crimson blocks can't remove it.

I don't see your sig on mobile but I will visit the page later. But it would be nice if they would read the official console bug forum without having to register another account on their site. :)

You gotta use a axe

The hammer removed the hidden background behind the beam. Even the red pickaxe to remove crimson blocks can't remove it.

I don't see your sig on mobile but I will visit the page later. But it would be nice if they would read the official console bug forum without having to register another account on their site. :)
Really odd. Platinum pickaxe and Pwnhammer isn't working. Haven't tried explosives, but I can't be bothered to rebuild as it's in a slightly small space...

i broke one with a picksaw if you can get it

Wooden Beams require an Axe on console, it can take a while to break them using low tier Axes because each block takes as many hits as a tree would.

I can confirm explosives do destroy wooden beams

Back
Top Bottom