Index out of matrix limit

Hom

Terrarian
Hello guys, i'm looking for a fix to this problem.
I firstly have to say that im not english so it's going to be hard to explain.
When i play, i randomly get this text in the game chat (i will translated it because it's in italian language): index over matrix limits. in Terraria.Colission.StepConveyorBelt(Entity entity. Single gravDir) (see Logs.txt for full trace)
Having this text to show up in the middle of the game it's not a problem, but i'm having crash issues so i think they are related to this text.
I also opened the Logs.txt file but it's very confusing.
Don't know what to do; waiting for an answer :happy:.

Hi!

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the game. Are you using any mods at all? If not, could you please upload the Logs.txt file? Just drag it from the folder to the reply box below (the upload button is broken at the moment).

Yes i'm using mods, i think they are 20 more or less.
Anyway This is what the logs.txt says after the message i posted before appears :

Button Adding...
...Button Added
Silently Caught Exception: Indice oltre i limiti della matrice. in Terraria.Collision.StepConveyorBelt(Entity entity, Single gravDir) in Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.<>c.<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0(Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs)
in Terraria.Collision.StepConveyorBelt(Entity entity, Single gravDir)
in Terraria.Item.UpdateItem(Int32 i)
in Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
in Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
in System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
in System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
in System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
in System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
in Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
in Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)

Silently Caught Exception: Indice oltre i limiti della matrice. in Terraria.Collision.StepConveyorBelt(Entity entity, Single gravDir) in Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.<>c.<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0(Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs)
in Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
in System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
in System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
in System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)

Yes i'm using mods, i think they are 20 more or less.
Looks like a mod conflict/error
Check if there are updates on the mod browser, and if it keeps crash, you need to find the couprit disabling one mod at a time
It's a chore but it will worth it
If you have 4 or less GB of RAM, it may be memory limitation too, but to me it's more a conflict or error between mods, as I said

Back
Top Bottom