Infinite and or Unconsumable Boss Summons

IMPORTANT INFO FOR 1.6.1 and below users
You have to delete boss_unCOMsumables.tmod, it has an m instead of an n in the word CONsumable.
Thank you for 10k downloads, unfortunately I have to start at 0 as of 1.6.5 due to my old typo.

Hate losing all of your boss summons on that very frustrating boss?
Don't like having to go farming for more of those boss summons?
Are the shops that only sell summons AFTER the boss is defeated not enough?

Infinite and or Unconsumable Boss Summons
View attachment 234393
Unconsumable Boss Summons is a mod that adds in boss summoning items that are infinitely usable.
Every Boss item can be crafted before their respective bosses.
Giving you infinite attempts to kill a boss without having to go back to farming for their summoning items.
All vanilla bosses by default have infinite summoning items.

This mod also add in the ability to spawn in multiple of any boss with said summoning item.
You can disable/enable this feature in the Mod Configurations.

Some recipes...
View attachment 234383
Preserved Suspicious Looking Eye - 1 Suspicious Looking Eye, 3 Mushroom, 1 Bottle of Water.
View attachment 234385
Worm Simulation (The Destroyer) - 1 Mechanical Worm, 10 wire, 5 iron.
View attachment 234388
Lunar Seal (Cultist) - 10 Solar Tablet Fragments, 10 Temple Brick.

And more...

View attachment 234380View attachment 234381View attachment 234382View attachment 234383View attachment 234384View attachment 234385View attachment 234386View attachment 234387View attachment 234388View attachment 234389View attachment 234390View attachment 234391View attachment 234392

The goal of the project is to eventually have infinite summons for all major content mods.
hey man this is good

This is a mod? Probably should have mentioned that in the title.
1704515940819.png

Interesting , but some strange things.

for example i'm pre-hm (no WOF not killed yet)

but i can craft WOF summon item , duke fishron summon item , eclipse event summon item and things like that , so it's weird.

Also i didnt understoond how some things work , like for example Setubunnomane thing (the "can grow your seddling" thing) , make a sound and an animation but nothing happen (tried next to my planter box with seed in them).

Does that mod have a wiki or something ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom